Bloodborne

Sprony

I'm doing NG+ now with some wiki help because I've earned it. I completely missed Eileen first time, did not know she even existed until now!

I don't think there is a way to be forgiven in BB, but also the NPCs aren't such a huge deal.

Had a bit of trouble with the Cleric beast so I tried ringing a bell. Someone popped up, we beat it together and he left. Does this effect my game at all?

Also, can I redo the boss alone without starting over?

I haven't played bloodborne, but isn't there an item that's let's you raise difficulty at bonfires? also respawns the boss so you can fight him again. 

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Bonfire+Ascetic

I don't think so! It does have Insight as a not-so-dynamic difficulty adjustment, but it seems a lot more subtle than this and doesn't have a respawn activation. I guess it's more similar to Demon's Souls World Tendency but less obfuscated.

I think they want to channel you into the Chalice Dungeons for this, but not all the regular bosses show up in there. Once you get a Chalice you can use it on vacant headstones with some reagents to enter a randomly generated dungeon, and the rewards are usually more reagents or new Chalices, and you can reset/remove them as you see fit. So, you can find a Chalice with a boss refight in it and then clear it multiple times.

You can also sort by seed, so if someone has generated a particularly nice dungeon (lots of Blood Echoes, interesting bosses, rare weapon drop) they can give people the id... but I've not figured out how this actually works!

• 2 months later...

This guy gave me a lot of trouble. But in Bloodborne, perseverance is key. After trying several tactics and dying like 10 times, I finally found a way to annihilate this ridiculously fast bastard without taking almost no damage. I feel all powerful now, until the next boss though!

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck... I kinda gave up on it after a few hours. I know it gets better after you get to the top of the learning curve, I need to force myself to get there. That's the only problem I see with this game really, if you have to force yourself to enjoy it, it sorta already failed in my book.

But like I said... I mean to give it another shot after I complete Batman.

Fuck... I kinda gave up on it after a few hours. I know it gets better after you get to the top of the learning curve, I need to force myself to get there. That's the only problem I see with this game really, if you have to force yourself to enjoy it, it sorta already failed in my book.

But like I said... I mean to give it another shot after I complete Batman.

Yes and no. Yes, it can be frustrating to learn. It can put you off. You can misunderstand it, call it bad design and so on. But no, once you master it, once it falls into place, it's pure fucking genius. It makes you go through a range of emotions. But believe me, nothing feels better then figuring it out and beating it. Well, maybe pussy, but that's a different topic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...