What I'm Working On

FMPONE

uCUdSRf.jpg

Thought that was a screenshot at first....in fact I'm still not sure that it isn't O_O

Anyway, sweet ref images~

I cant wait until some big company does a April fools joke where they take a bunch of real life scenes and put stuff that makes it look like a video game would have then claim its a next gen game engine. So when I see stuff like this it makes me smile. I can't tell if this a photograph or not atm LOL

Hahah good call. Just false leak a photo to IGN mentionning it's made in UE4 and... voilà ?

uCUdSRf.jpg

Thought that was a screenshot at first....in fact I'm still not sure that it isn't O_O

Anyway, sweet ref images~

I cant wait until some big company does a April fools joke where they take a bunch of real life scenes and put stuff that makes it look like a video game would have then claim its a next gen game engine. So when I see stuff like this it makes me smile. I can't tell if this a photograph or not atm LOL

Hahah good call. Just false leak a photo to IGN mentionning it's made in UE4 and... voilà ?

Spruce it up some, get a pretty girl holding a chainsaw or something in the photograph. Something that would make it even more funny when you get reactions about how it doesn't look THAT real. Have a person standing in a T pose with full tactical swat gear on then take pictures from more than one angle. close up on his face too. You dont even have to lie about how its real time ray tracing engine.

LMAO

Edited by Castle

Here's a visual progress report of DE_SEASON:

-snip-

There won't be any more media until release time, but hopefully this gives you an idea of where we stand as of now.

I see from T-Spawn to vents is the old version rather than Ted's version.What made you choose this over Ted's rendition?

-snip-

There won't be any more media until release time, but hopefully this gives you an idea of where we stand as of now.

I see from T-Spawn to vents is the old version rather than Ted's version.What made you choose this over Ted's rendition?

It's an older radar I googled, is all.

-snip-

It's an older radar I googled, is all.

I see! Are you keeping teds changes then? I liked them.