Group C: Colombia - Ivory Coast

Group D: Uruguay - Italy

Group E: France - Switzerland

Group F: Argentina - Bosnia and Herzegovina

Group G: Germany - Portugal

Group H: Belgium - Russia

Argentina or Brazil will win the WC.

Edited by RaVaGe

Still sad about the fact that Reus got injured in the final test match on Friday and will have to stay at home :( Bad news for Germany. Also Ribery will not be able to play for France.

I'm a bit confident about Portugal, I hope that we get to the quarter finals at least, and if we avoid Argetina we might get to the semis since we will only play against Spain, Brazil or Germany (after the group stage) in the semis or finals.

About the group stage, I'm glad that we start of against Germany that way we will now what our chances are from the start. I think that Germany will win, but on a good day we might tie the game. I don't see us wining against them. USA and Gana, we will probably win both games, I'm just a bit unsure of the match against USA since they are a bit unpredictable.

Top four, at the moment I'm betting on Spain, Brazil, Germany, and hopefuly Portugal. I don't get why everyone is betting on Argentina, yes they do have Messi but they suck as a team.

Still don't get why the hell they don't allow video review during games... Would take a second to check and would be a LOT safer than what we have at the moment...

Still don't get why the hell they don't allow video review during games... Would take a second to check and would be a LOT safer than what we have at the moment...

Because they want the referee to be human and make human mistakes :nag:

This time they have cameras to prevent

gol-lampard.jpg

Edited by 0kelvin

Yeah I really don't get it. It takes literally 5 seconds to get a replay and there are huge screens everywhere for the referee to see it on. Would stop all those players who fake a dive and start crying because someone tapped them on the back with their pinky.

At least we have goal line technology which is a start I guess!

xtw3PGf.gif

Edited by Beck

In American Football each team can question/review the referee's decision a limited number of times during a match. I think that's a good idea to avoid that every foul is reviewed on the screen and still gives teams the option to fight decisions that they consider highly unfair. As Beck said: goal line technology is a step into the right direction and will help to avoid the worst of all bad referee calls. But as yesterday has shown there is more the FIFA can/should do.