No FC4 on Steam in the UK.

If anyone here works for Ubisoft, please can they locate the most senior member of staff in their vicinity and give'em a good hard kick in the balls for me?

P.S. video footage or it didn't happen

We just make the games, not sure why it wouldnt be on steam in the UK. 

Edited by Grinwhrl
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup. You know all well and good that company decisions about Uplay, no game on Steam UK, etc. are all decisions above us devs (trust me, we don't like it any more than you do). If you don't agree with

Guys, if you disagree with a company's policy, boycott the product. If you want to make a statement, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Otherwise the signal you are sending is "more DRM plx".

Glad we're finally announced ! Dark and I are working on it .

I remember I searched very long to find a cheap key for the Steam version of FC3. I didn't want Uplay. I didn't care that the Uplay versions were 5 euros cheaper. I want Steam and Steam alone. So I finally found a decent priced Steam version, downloaded it and couldn't wait to start playing but hey, what's that? Even though you bought the Steam version it still shoves Uplay down your throat. So I basically paid more for something that was unavoidable. 

I was really upset when I got a "free copy of watch dogs" with my graphics card, went straight to steam to redeem it and it didn't recognise it...

Reality hit home hard when I could only use it with uplay :(

MSAz4.gif

I am sad if they have definitely pulled it from steam :

Edited by jackophant

I was really upset when I got a "free copy of watch dogs" with my graphics card, went straight to steam to redeem it and it didn't recognise it...

Reality hit home hard when I could only use it with uplay :(

MSAz4.gif

I am sad if they have definitely pulled it from steam :

Same here with me except it was Ass Creed. I went to all effort of jumping through the nvidia hoops to get to the uplay website and register an account... only for uplay to tell me each time (After 5 attempts) that there is a server error. Awful.

Edited by dux