Looks real pretty, but those hallucination parts were my least favorite part of fc3 :v

Yeah I really liked the first one in Farcry 3, but I never made it to the other ones, just watched them in videos. Shangri-la is much different, a journey rather, gameplay focused based on a historic legend in Kyrat. 

"While Far Cry 4 will follow the present-day story of a man named Ajay Ghale who runs afoul of the charismatic but dangerous ruler of a fictional Himalayan country, the game will have a secondary component that lets players assume the role of a noble warrior named Kalinag, fighting to liberate Shangri-La from a demon’s grip.

The Shangri-La levels (5 of them) will be opened up as Ajay locates pieces of a lost painting and meditates on their meaning. I went hands-on with one of the chapters at a recent preview event in Montreal, sneaking around a surreal world presented in shades of orange and red and firing arrows at enemies with a bow that slows down time when drawn – very handy when taking on masked demons who can phase in/out of existence, or a fire-flinging demon called a Scorcher.

The Shangri-La levels pair the player with the Protector, a white tiger who will attack enemies on command. But the true nature of the Protector, the demon Rakshasa and Shangri-La’s thematic connection to Ajay’s reality will be revealed over time."

GT has a impressions vid up that explains a bit more and shows more of the Gamescom demos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8AswIbpb90

Edited by Grinwhrl

This is going be so much fun:

Yeah, looks cool! My only beef is that some of the weapons feel really recycled (AK, P416, Shotgun, Vector) which, really isn't that big of a deal but it's always fun to familiarize yourself with a new arsenal and it's also a chance to wash away some of the "re-hash"-taste that people might complain about.