7 Minutes of Gameplay! Updated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTGshRejvfM

This looks absolutely god damn splendid. The setting is gorgeous, if it can be backed up with a compelling story and substance to missions this should be awesome.

That elephant riding is straight out of Turok 2. Nice.

I remember a scene in Medal of honor: Rising sun where you had to ride an elephant too, and it was kinda cool :P

Am I the only one that is not hyped about it ? But to be honest I had the same reactions for FC3 before release, but after I've played it, I loved that game. Maybe it will be the same way with this game ? :) 

Am I the only one that is not hyped about it ? But to be honest I had the same reactions for FC3 before release, but after I've played it, I loved that game. Maybe it will be the same way with this game ? :)

I'm a bit like you. Trailers / Images of FC3 did me the same effect the the current FC4...and like you, when I played on it I really liked it. So I imagine I'll have the same feeling here :)

I'm super happy with all our trailers so far, especially that one, hope our marketing keeps it up until release :).