40 hrs? Noob :P I've spent there 72 before finishing the story.

Yes the game is repetitive but I'd as well argue as much as other open worlds. Definitely more interesting than GTA4. Anyway I found all the weapon handling satisfying so I would sometime spend 1-2hrs playing a Rakyat challenge (probably 10% of total game time was spent in the arms race challenge).

Outposts have the same core but they are all laid out differently and with different enemies, offering every time a different approach (I loved to glide on some building and rain fire from the top, or pick guards up with the bow).

I understand the principle, but hated the hunting part, as I don't like to kill animals even in games.

Weakest point was the story, Vaas was a huge disappointment for the way he exits the scene and it's role in the ranks.

I've reset the outposts and still playing the game a couple of hours here and there.

Very likely I'll play the next one as well.

Edited by blackdog
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup. You know all well and good that company decisions about Uplay, no game on Steam UK, etc. are all decisions above us devs (trust me, we don't like it any more than you do). If you don't agree with

Guys, if you disagree with a company's policy, boycott the product. If you want to make a statement, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Otherwise the signal you are sending is "more DRM plx".

Glad we're finally announced ! Dark and I are working on it .

BTW could you (deceiver) or Dark clarify whether the guy in the pink suit is white or East Asian? Was having a chat about it earlier and I'm pretty sure he's meant to be East Asian/native with dyed hair.

Don't think we can really say anything at this point ;P.

And our Creative Director has lightly cleared it up in reaction to the gameindustry.biz article  :P

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/05/20/far-cry-4-director-clears-up-two-details-about-the-game-box-art.aspx?utm_content=buffer1ea49&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"Just so it's clear for those jumping to conclusions: He's not white and that's not the player. http://t.co/zvqe3uzZI6"

Edited by deceiver

Easy to see that the decision was made to get back the offended persons,.. all of whom most likely won't buy the game in the first place. I'd personally have gone with zero response, the cesspool of people would have found another drama to throw themselves at within the week...

Maybe if we introduced capital punishment for worst comments on facebook/youtube/social media people would wise up... would be an interesting experiment anyhow

Taken from the comments, and I wholeheartedly agree:

The day the people will stop seeing racism and homophobia in every place that contains two people of different races or Gordon Ramsey's brother wearing a pink suit, will be the day when racism and homophobia may start disappearing from this world.

Maybe if we introduced capital punishment for worst comments on facebook/youtube/social media people would wise up... would be an interesting experiment anyhow

lol, I'd love to see that. Just like it's ilegal to curse to other drivers, or honk at night and.

I'm game, let's start a petition.

• 2 weeks later...