Two things:

Anyone know how to kill rhinos ethically? One shot type thing.

How do I release animals from cages without endangering myself?

For some reason, and I know this is a game, but these two things really bother me.

Glad I'm not the only one with these e-animal morality issues haha. :D

All my friends went to piratebay for it they refuse to use Uplay.

Might have a look and purchase it later then :)

Guys, if you disagree with a company's policy, boycott the product. If you want to make a statement, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Otherwise the signal you are sending is "more DRM plx".

Just feeding Dux a bit. I haven't pirated a game in ages and since I'm active here, especially after all the interviews, it would make me a hypocrite.

Two things:

Anyone know how to kill rhinos ethically? One shot type thing.

For some reason, and I know this is a game, but these two things really bother me.

I haven't had a chance to try this yet, but I was hoping the elephant gun would be the key to taking out a rhino with a head shot. Doubt it though :/

Cages - I just use my bow, or silenced weapon. One shot to the cage usually opens it up.

Edited by Grinwhrl

What are you guys thinking I have downloaded it? Uh, no? 

Anyway they really like Far Cry and wanted to play it, they don't have a problem with the game, just the publisher. Uplay is a load of shite I agree with them on that. I'm sat here waiting for the steam version patiently and wanting to support you guys. But yeah, It's really fun being denied a product I enjoy because Ubisoft don't have a clue.

Co-op is good fun, especially running around hunting together. Disappointed though that only XP, loot and hunting items carry over to both players - tackling one of the fortresses together means it only registers as complete on the host's game, so you have to switch host and do it again to have it complete on both. Similarly not sure why I can't collect propaganda posters and other collectibles with my mate, it only saves the progress of those on the host's game too it seems :(   I think I'll resign to playing this more in SP as a result

Yeah it's not too difficult but it's more fun with two :)

Saw they released a patch for this today, I hope it fixes the PS4 Touchpad issue, very annoying

In fc3 you'd just need to shoot (with a silenced weapon) from outside the outpost fence.

I don't see any picture

just go to original post; but basically animal protection raging.

I can have more for you

https://www.facebook.com/225598740853762/photos/a.315784881835147.72724.225598740853762/735284236551874/?type=1

Edited by blackdog