Slayer Designs - Level Designer

S1ayer450

Hello,

My name is Ashton Jensen, I live around in Ontario, Canada. I've been working on level design for around 4 years. I'm looking for any type of commercial, freelance, or collaboration work, as long its 3D development under Cryengine SDK, Unity3d, and UDK.

Interested in the pictures below? Here's my portfolio: 

http://slayerdesigns.allyou.net

Want more infomation about me? Email me on:

[email protected]

Dead_Swamp_6.jpg.500x5000_q90.jpg

563824_10151510807977808_1324752375_n.jp

Edited by S1ayer450

Looks solid, but I can not find any layout process, planning or similar. Since you are a level designer I would clearly like to see something like this if I would like to hire you (gameplay thoughts, you know?). In addition everything seems quite... Usually. There is no special area or environment you tried you create, just the common CryEngine forest/swamp scene. Maybe you should pick a special artwork and try to focus on a smaller scene and make it as detailed as possible instead of creating an entire landscape with less amount of details.
I would also get rid of the entire concept art section.

Last but not least you should consider to change your header - Slayer Designs? Sounds more like you would like to go into the modding scene, better use your real name or something similar as a header.

You should really try to correct your written English, especially in the 'About' section of the portfolio, it comes across as quite unprofessional otherwise. Not sure if English is your first language (though it says you grew up in Canada), but yeah, I'd get on that first ;)