skdr

Nordic Game Conference

I'm coming for the Indie Night at least! 

Edit: If you ask me the latest two years this night has been the best, cause everyone so tired on the second part which takes place two days in - but maybe that's just me!

Edited by Sjonsson

I am there, if anyone wants to meet...

Also I am working with Epic to organise an Unreal meet and greet during Nordic Games. If anyone is interested feel free to join!

https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?5963-Malm%C3%B6-Developer-Meet-up-on-May-22

Epic Games will host a casual get together on May 22nd at the Green Lion, Malmö, Sweden (close to the central station, and the Nordic Game conference venue) from 4.00 PM CET - 7.00 PM CET.

We are inviting any interested developers to hang out with us and our Scandinavian friends, enjoy some food and drink, and check out Unreal Engine 4.

Attending from Epic will be Mark Rein, vice president; Mike Gamble, European territory manager; Andy Hess, Evangelist; Alan Willard, senior technical artist; and Alan Noon, developer relations technical artist.

In addition, the evening has been organized by our good friend and Unreal Engine guru Sjoerd De Jong, so there will be plenty of opportunities to discuss your projects and challenges with the team.

Thinking about joining us? Let us know below. We hope to see you there!

Also I am working with Epic to organise an Unreal meet and greet during Nordic Games. If anyone is interested feel free to join!

https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?5963-Malm%C3%B6-Developer-Meet-up-on-May-22

Epic Games will host a casual get together on May 22nd at the Green Lion, Malmö, Sweden (close to the central station, and the Nordic Game conference venue) from 4.00 PM CET - 7.00 PM CET.

We are inviting any interested developers to hang out with us and our Scandinavian friends, enjoy some food and drink, and check out Unreal Engine 4.

Attending from Epic will be Mark Rein, vice president; Mike Gamble, European territory manager; Andy Hess, Evangelist; Alan Willard, senior technical artist; and Alan Noon, developer relations technical artist.

In addition, the evening has been organized by our good friend and Unreal Engine guru Sjoerd De Jong, so there will be plenty of opportunities to discuss your projects and challenges with the team.

Don't think I am going to Nordic Game, but since I live just across the bridge I might stop by just for this. Anyone else coming?

Don't think I am going to Nordic Game, but since I live just across the bridge I might stop by just for this. Anyone else coming?

I'm going there,undoubtedly! :D

Edited by Sjonsson

Just to let you know Sjoerd, you better book some tables there because Green Lion in becomes packed quickly, I know that place.

The place officially has space for 220 people, and we can make use of the dining area also. Plus the weather is said to be good so we got some extra space outside.

And rather too packed than it looking empty. Should hopefully work out. Every other venue was too far away to walk.

Yesterday night I got to know I'm going to see some investors tomorrow on something called Investing Games Summit, anyone got Dos and Don'ts?