Guys you can't be serious. You work in the industry, you know first hand how bullshit all these demos are. The final product will not look like this.

I...I just want to beliiiieeeeeve !!!

And the new Rainbow looks good too, it reminds me the old session I made with friends and our computer on Swat ! 

Edited by El Moroes
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mirror's Edge:   HAHAHA It worked! Look at my Mapcore mug at 1:53. LAWL. Didn't know if it was actually gonna make it Yay happy to show we're still alive and kicking!     Star Wars Battlefr

Yay, so glad finally being able to talk about what I'm working on     Also there's already some gameplay footage out there (it's in German though):  

Rainbow looked amazing! Holy shit I want that game more than anything else. I loved Swat 4, and this totally looks like its successor and then some. Finally they went back to what makes Rainbow Six.. Rainbow 6!

Edited by Grinwhrl

To me it looked like Counter Strike Hostage mode, lol. Which is the mode no one plays, but I'll be keeping an eye on.

Hostage mode, with fully destructable geo and rainbow six gadgets. Ie. nothing like CS.

What I really want in games is more destructable geo, Bad Company 2 and RFG were the closest we have had so far, and it fundamentally changed the gameplay and made it incredibly dynamic.

Edited by Vilham

To me it looked like Counter Strike Hostage mode, lol. Which is the mode no one plays, but I'll be keeping an eye on.

Hostage mode, with fully destructable geo and rainbow six gadgets. Ie. nothing like CS.

What I really want in games is more destructable geo, Bad Company 2 and RFG were the closest we have had so far, and it fundamentally changed the gameplay and made it incredibly dynamic.

Good point, yeah. I actually just replayed that trailer again, and i deffo see what you mean. It doesn't help that I've never played any Rainbow Six game before, so this is a good oportunity to try it out and see what it's all about.

Rainbow Six looked good but it was all incredibly staged, including voice acting by players. It would be awesome if the final product was anything like the demo. I'm surprised that they are going for a non-respawning gameplay mode (which is getting rarer these days). I sincerely hope that the demo wasn't complete hogwash!

Looking forward to The Last of Us Remastered. I haven't played the original and I only have a PS4.