Jump to content
Thrik

What's going on with your life?

Recommended Posts

Yeah !

I started working last monday, so it's been a week. I'm finally working, as a mechanical engineer in product design ! :)

It's the company and branch in which i just did a 6 months internship. Apparently i made a great job, it's a permanent position ("CDI" for french people), without trial period (my internship counts as one) with very nice colleagues and cool projects. A great beginning in my career, i'm glad ! The pay is decent for this kind of position and my salary negotiations worked just fine !

I'm trying to buy a new bike (last one was stollen, even if it had a lock), with spring coming this will be nice.

Only problem → 0 motivation nor will for working on cs_opera, which sucks a lot !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 3Dnj said:

Well, well...

Just signed a paper to break our civilian union with my ex-gf as we broke up 2 months ago... because now she is gay.  That's a wondefull story to tell during drunken nights :holy:

Not the funiest thing ever but it would be worse if it was for another cock.

Now I have a lot of free time but I'm also finally ready to find the next one. Woohoo !!

 

Lol!!

I actually know what you are going through! My ex, (7 years and 2 kids together), came out of the closet. I was more relieved and laughed, "well ain't nothing wrong with me then!". 

Also, it's better to know she is eating taco than cock. It really is.  

Also, i tell chicks im just like Ross from friends, works everytime.

Edited by Tisky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, April is turning out to be one shitty month. 

It started with me getting pulled over for speeding. That's a 334 euro fine. But, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Still, it set the tone. Next up, the wifi and gps on my phone died. It's in the shop now. No idea what that will cost and my temp phone, isn't working out that well. Two days later, my wife's car broke down. Bought the thing brand new and now there are problems with the gearbox. They wanted like a 1000 euros to fix it because, believe it or not, it was just a month out of it's warranty period. Hell no! That's not over yet (I'll never pay that). 

But I'll save the best for last. I got a morgage for a new home (which they should have started building around now) but the developer has had delays. Now the offer for the morgage will expire and I'll have to go through all that bullshit again. It's going to be tight. Luckily for me, I've already bought a new kitchen for that house (since the deal was done)......

Oh well, shit happens. Nothing that we can't fix :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sprony said:

Two days later, my wife's car broke down. Bought the thing brand new and now there are problems with the gearbox. They wanted like a 1000 euros to fix it because, believe it or not, it was just a month out of it's warranty period. Hell no! That's not over yet (I'll never pay that). 

This is very, very, very similar to my week :o 

Gearbox on my GF's car broke down. Gonna cost us about 1000 euros (8000 Swedish crowns) to fix it. Insurance literally just expired by only a day or two! It's like they force the car to break down once the warranty wears off... They were willing to pay out a small sum though, but we still would have had to pay around 600 euros.

We took it to a shop where we would get a free rental during repairs instead, since we really need a car. Insurance won't cover it since the shop isn't registerd by them, but it's was probably the cheapest option anyway.

Other than that, we're getting a puppy in about a week! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sprony said:

Man, April is turning out to be one shitty month. 

It started with me getting pulled over for speeding. That's a 334 euro fine. But, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Still, it set the tone. Next up, the wifi and gps on my phone died. It's in the shop now. No idea what that will cost and my temp phone, isn't working out that well. Two days later, my wife's car broke down. Bought the thing brand new and now there are problems with the gearbox. They wanted like a 1000 euros to fix it because, believe it or not, it was just a month out of it's warranty period. Hell no! That's not over yet (I'll never pay that). 

But I'll save the best for last. I got a morgage for a new home (which they should have started building around now) but the developer has had delays. Now the offer for the morgage will expire and I'll have to go through all that bullshit again. It's going to be tight. Luckily for me, I've already bought a new kitchen for that house (since the deal was done)......

Oh well, shit happens. Nothing that we can't fix :)

Did you use a Ouija board and try summon the devil before all this started happening? :P Next is the plague of flies I'm pretty sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Logic said:

Other than that, we're getting a puppy in about a week! :D 

That's always good. What kind?

5 hours ago, Vaya said:

Did you use a Ouija board and try summon the devil before all this started happening? :P Next is the plague of flies I'm pretty sure

It sure looks like it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sprony said:

That's always good. What kind?

A Bichon Havanais. Since I'm allergic we wanted one that doesn't spread his fur all over the place. It will be good fun once he arrives next Friday! :)

Edited by Logic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Logic said:

A Bichon Havanais. Since I'm allergic we wanted one that doesn't spread his fur all over the place. It will be good fun once he arrives next Friday! :)

Nice! Don't forget to show us pics :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pampers said:

How are you dealing with the allergies? want a dog myself, but am super allergic :'(

There are tons of breeds that are easy on allergies. I'm not super allergic, but still react on dogs that shed fur. Dogs that doesn't shed often indicate that they are easy on people with allergies.

A couple of breeds that might go easy on you are Lhasa Apso, Dwarfpoodle (or any type of poodle), Malteser, Spanish Water Dog and Stanely's breed, Bichon Havanais.

If you're really allergic these breeds might not work, but the best way to find out is to find a kennel or someone that owns one of these dogs and shove your face into them and look for a reaction. Hopefully you won't have a reaction and can get a dog for yourself :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...