Thrik

What's going on with your life?

Got the highest grade in two courses in a row now and started going to the gym. My diet is working like a charm and my stomach feels better, but it will take weeks before I know for sure how my gut handles it. Soon I have caught up with school, so tired of being behind. But for the first time in months I feel like everything in life is moving forward, each day is a step forward. 

A mixed feeling of happy but also extremely stressed. 

@Bodd Jonar i need to ditch some weigh, what diet you doing?

Currently switched to paleo since I started working out. As long as I don't mix fast carbs and meat my stomach seems to handle it just fine. I'm not trying to lose weight, so I eat a lot of chicken with my sallad, and walnuts, fruits etc. I also "cheat" the diet by adding feta to my sallad, it just adds so much flavor. 

For my sallad today I will have cucumber, carrots, iceberg lettuce, chicken and feta, and after I usually eat a banana or an apple, and some walnuts. If you skip the walnuts you should be deficient in calories. 

Edited by Bodd Jonar

@leplubodeslapin you'll end up doing games I'm sure of that!

It is becoming a vector of work in so many unexpected ways...

People are developing games to fight autism, research labs are creating games on their own to test social hypothesis, and so on, so I'm sure you'll find the right place to do both games and mechanical engineering , and since you'll deserve it you'll get it soon enough :)

Had steam remove Gmod from my account, saw it took away 1800 hours of my life away and it made me feel sick.

Or just, i dunno, stop playing it?

But I'd likely just go back to it and waste more of my time on it. I wanted it out of my life entirely, so I made sure I could not access it at all.