Thrik

What's going on with your life?

Online dating is like having your dick sucked by five extremely hungry girls. Sounds great untill your realize that four of them are cannibals.

I only had normal dates with perfectly fine women on there, just saying, you ought to know what you're looking for and reject really fast the crazy ones; who almost always are the one who have the most normal lives. It's particularly useful when you live in a dude's world (my school has like 20% of women and it is crazy out there with those women, because for every girl who smiles At your joke, there are at least 5 dudes plotting to murder you in your sleep!)

I had my first date with a girl from the dating app today. Weirdest ever. 
The girl added me on the app during lunch time and she starts the conversation. After 2 messages she asks for a meeting tonight. Obviously, I agree. 

So we met, the first thing she said to me was: "I broke up with my boyfriend one month ago". Ok, that gives you the atmosphere. The first impression I got was "OMG she's so empty". Then she talks about her bank job blablabla to the point that she talks about a job she could have had in Algeria. I said "cool, you could have a great weather". Here comes the big event, she says : "Oh no, i just can't. Oh yeah btw I forgot to tell you one thing, I'm racist." WTF "I can't stand muslims and arab people. My grand parents are like this, my parents too". I laughed so loud some of you may heared me, I thought about Luke' speech in the Star Wars 7 trailer. Weiiiirrddooooo. She switched on another subject and two minutes later she stands up and says :"well i'll be honest with you, You do not please me so i'm gonna leave now". AHAHAHAH So I stand up and say "Yeah ok, it's probably the best thing to do as I do have a black friend". She leaves without saying a word. That was the funny story of the day. 

Did you have a date with Marion Le Pen?

Only "weird" date I've had was one where the girl had ridiculously deceptive profile images lmao. :D I didn't bring attention to it or anything but let's just say there was no repeat date.

But that stuff is behind me now, I've been hitting it off real well with the girl I mentioned earlier, she my girlfriend now aw yeah. :) Just spent a few days in Greece with her, it was awesome!

Free tip for you bro: 95% of women on dating websites are on there for a reason. They're all fucking mental.

Online dating is like having your dick sucked by five extremely hungry girls. Sounds great untill your realize that four of them are cannibals.

It wouldn't bother me right now :lol:

Did you have a date with Marion Le Pen?

Nope, but I suppose she gives her her votes. 

But that stuff is behind me now, I've been hitting it off real well with the girl I mentioned earlier, she my girlfriend now aw yeah. :) Just spent a few days in Greece with her, it was awesome!

Cool! Good for you dude! 

I had my first date with a girl from the dating app today. Weirdest ever. 
The girl added me on the app during lunch time and she starts the conversation. After 2 messages she asks for a meeting tonight. Obviously, I agree.

I think these stories need their own thread.

I got scabies from a chick on Tinder early this year. 0/10 do not recommend. I met one cool girl, but she was in an open relationship that I wasn't down with. Then there was a fully insane girl. And finally there was this girl who was really good at taking photos of herself and then looking nothing like them.

To meet girls when I'm drunk is still the best way. I'm done with any sort of dating app.

Todays work phrase of choice:

A lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on mine.

'Hi We made 3 people redundant on friday and it turns out they did work, can you set up other people with the systems they had access to? This needs to be done now, for reasons'