Thrik

What's going on with your life?

Lately I've been chilling with my GF and my cute dog. Life could be worse. How are you guys doing?

I'm working on my final project before graduating. Will try to get a job before February! :D

I've been living with my GF for 3 months now and it's great! Just got a long HDMI-cable so that we can play games together in the living room (trying to show her some fun and simple games to spark some interest) :v 

Lately I've been chilling with my GF and my cute dog. Life could be worse. How are you guys doing?

I've been working for 2 months on my internship within the innovation platform of a design and technical department. I'm working on a drone that must navigate both in the air, on earth and on water. I've gathered and invented many first concepts and i finally chose 1 this week, it's a sweet mechanism. And now i'm starting the design process. The project goes well

I've been working for 2 months on my internship within the innovation platform of a design and technical department. I'm working on a drone that must navigate both in the air, on earth and on water. I've gathered and invented many first concepts and i finally chose 1 this week, it's a sweet mechanism. And now i'm starting the design process. The project goes well

Sounds really interesting. I'd love to work with drones.

I recently moved out of my parents into a house with some friends. It's been a lot of fun so far and we've mostly been having friends over for drinks, movies, games and parties. It's like being back at uni again. :D D: :D D: :D D:

Damn, that's fascinating! It sounds like this task requires a lot of brain power.

exam period for little students like me :) and working on autism to help children overcome this disabling pathology ! So better wait a few years for everyone to make kids so that I can help them when it matters the most :)

I hope you enjoy helping others, because I'm glad you're out there doing it.

I'm working on my final project before graduating. Will try to get a job before February! :D

I've been living with my GF for 3 months now and it's great! Just got a long HDMI-cable so that we can play games together in the living room (trying to show her some fun and simple games to spark some interest) :v 

Good luck on the job hunt! 

incredibly stressed, last weeks I developed dermatitis in my ears, it's annoying and it's probably noticeable.

First day off in a 9 day shift, which with overtime works up to 10 days basically.

Got myself a 50" from Black Friday Santa, received Tuesday and been able to play Batman on it last night. Wonder if my GF coming tonight will be happy or will criticise, haven't told her. But she's keen playing together LEGO Batman that I bought discounted. Will try the Steam sharing.

we are going to Winterville tomorrow in London, I'm a grinch but winterish comfort food is nice.

Edited by blackdog

Damn, that's fascinating! It sounds like this task requires a lot of brain power.

I hope you enjoy helping others, because I'm glad you're out there doing it.

Good luck on the job hunt! 

i always enjoyed that, but I am afraid I won't be of any brilliance for a bit of time though. We work in a tight group for a client in the Institut Pasteur, but the awareness around that disease isn't as strong as it is in the US, which leads to a lot of false beliefs. So my part for now is more to raise awareness and teach people what it really is before they go around saying stupid stuff and mistreating autistic individuals. What is really interesting about it is that it has such a blurry silhouette. I could go on and on for a ridiculous amount of time, but I guess this isn't appropriate to ramble on and about such things in here, it will probably bore everyone to death :)

all that to say: I am very glad to try to start something in a possible good direction to help others.

I recently moved out of my parents into a house with some friends. It's been a lot of fun so far and we've mostly been having friends over for drinks, movies, games and parties. It's like being back at uni again. :D D: :D D: :D D:

I got to admit, sometimes I miss those days of living alone. I had my own house when I was 15 and as you can imagine, I had zero responsibility at that age. For 6 years it was just non-stop chilling and partying. There were always people over on every single day of the week. Almost every weekend started and ended at my place. I also gave a lot of really insane parties. Man, I really ravaged that place. 

Funny note: When I moved out, the entire neighborhood came to help. I guess they were happy :)

So, project on which i worked as Level Artist was closed. No level artist positions anymore. I made two test works on Level modeling and Texture artist.

Level modeling - failed.

Texture artist - approved.

But... i do not want to work as texture artist, it's not about me... i love to make a levels, where is textures just like a part of the job! I thinking about quitting...

Studied 10-14 hours/day for a week and wrote the exam yesterday, today I have been chillin almost the entire day. On Wednesday I have my last exam, then I can relax for a couple of days. Will be amazing, but first I gotta make sure I deserve it, so tomorrow is study day. Regression, time series and index here I come! On Friday I move to my own apartment again, 19m2, but the rent is just ridiculously low. The exam on Wednesday will determine if my life is shit or very very good. 

Tired. Tired. Tired. What a month. 

We've been working on the pre production of Feral, our final year project, for about 3 months. I'm the project manager and one of the three designers. But i'm also a real tech pillar for the team, whether it be for the workflow, for perforce or UE4. No procrastination allowed ^^ I barely have enough time to do my own tasks. But the project is going really well so i'm satisfied. Good team, good people, good workers. Guys, If your studio is looking for talented interns to start in july 2016, ask me and hire them. I can't preddict how big will be the project in june but I know it will be very cool to play and to watch. 
In the mean time, I'm finishing to production of ULTRAFLOW 2. I kinda drive the project too, design and manage the communication and the PR things. It's going well so far, the project is nearly finish and should be out for Christmas. We are creating a company so we can get money out of this project and guess who we will be the CEO? Me.
I'm so tired. I just want to get a real job so I can get back home after work and simply do whatever I want, like watching TV, going out, dating, playing or absolutely nothing... just like normal people. I just need to seperate my work space and my home. 

I'm back to the gym btw. It feels so good, I really needed it. 

ANNND I signed up on a dating app. I mean a real one, not the tinder thing. It feels kinda strange, I haven't talked much to women since I'm single but in two weeks I've talked to 24 beautiful girls... Wtf. I should have missed something irl. Didn't date one yet, but it's coming. *hope* So it takes time too. It's funny and exhausting at the same time. Sunday afternoons are the worst to manage: nobody's doing anything so everyone wants to talk. Last sunday, I managed 13 discussions at the same time from 1a.m to 2p.m. I wrote messages all day long to the point that I couldn't remember what I was talking about with who. I'm scared for today. 

Edited by TheOnlyDoubleF

Just had a discussion (over text) with girlfriend because I still haven't gotten the xmas present, so despite she's gonna go up to her family in 10-12 days she decided I wouldn't have gotten it in time and ordered what she wished herself.

This is for trying to find something different from the wishlist, and thinking of getting something better than she indicated.

I do get to think if we should go on our own ways, I feel I love her, I can picture myself being with her on a long time scale... then she gets pushy like saturday when she tackled on the subway the topic of me needing to move closer, and what are my plans for that. When I don't even know where I will find, if I can find(!), a job in IT, in London. That btw ended up with us missing the stop and between the lines was of course my fault that we had.