Thrik

What's going on with your life?

I really don't get this. Back when I lived in apartments I kept this little friend by the door in case neighbors were deaf to reasoning.

EiIzhqz.jpg

Eheh, I really wanted to go out when that lunatic was talking shit, but I know Nicola would have disapproved, probably would have made things worse, some people thrive on confrontation. We think she might be proper schizophrenic... did I say that at some point throughout the weekend she smashed her boyfriend TV?

My girlfriend was planning to move anyway by January after the fire accident, the threats just sped up the process. And not much because of fear, at least I think the bitch is just delusional, but still you don't want to walk out to go to the toilet or to work and get someone in your face.

Edited by blackdog

You guys should choose a better neighborhood: in my parents city there are petitions because a fountain after 22:00 is too loud to everyone in a radius of 500m ;)

I lived in morningside at this point. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morningside,_Edinburgh read the resident's section :P

edit - she wasn't the drunken sweary woman btw

Edited by Vaya

So the last week-ten days have been something between a caricature of life and something out of a film.

Thursday a week ago, while on my way to see my girlfriend, she slipped during running club... shortly after I found out that there was some maintenance around London's railway so had to go a long way around taking me an hour longer in total. Got to my gf place on a taxi, picked her up and spent the night at the emergency. We finally went to bed at 5-5:30 with her wearing a cast.

I shopped for her the day after and got told off because: I took too long, got a couple of alternatives that she wouldn't have bought etc. Sunday on my way back the thing came up again via text so I couldn't take it anymore and replied point by point, so the rest of the day we basically didn't messaged because she was offended.

Also new flatmates entered the house that weekend and were noisy with loud music at inappropriate hours; during the week my girlfriend protested and after banging on the wall at midnight, the soon to be discovered crazy bitch that moved in, entered her room (wasn't locked) at 2:30AM waking her up screaming how could she dare bang on the wall.

This friday I got to my gf (no cast anymore) and these couple came back past midnight and were noisy again. Went to shower at some insane hour and the shower wiring caught fire: the fire brigade came and assessed that most regulations weren't respected and said they would report the property come Monday. Again we were able to go to sleep between 4-5AM.

When the landlord's errand guy came Sunday to talk with these people, he had an argument with the crazy bitch --who even threw his phone on the floor when he gave it to her to talk to the landlord-- and mentioned that they had been annoying to the other tenants, so after he left the bitch came to scream at my girlfriend's door that if she was afraid of her, she would have been terrorized by her boyfriend who's a drug dealer and has been in prison, he kills people for enjoyement.

Since the landlord wasn't going to call the police (we are sure he doesn't pay taxes), we contacted a friend and moved half of the things out by the evening, in a fashion that reminded me of one of the chapters at the beginning of Grisham's The Rainmaker. At 6AM we woke up to drink and noticed texts from the poor third tenant, an Indian girl, she was saying there had been screams all night and the crazy bitch had been taken to the hospital on an ambulance.

We moved the remaining stuff Monday morning.

For the love of god report the flat to the council.

For the love of god report the flat to the council.

That had been the plan for when she was moving out, now that the fire brigade has been there and was going to report on the property as unsafe, she thinks there's no need cos Pandora's vase gonna crack right open.

I'd report anyway but she doesn't want to get involved, and since I wasn't renting...

Eheh, I really wanted to go out when that lunatic was talking shit, but I know Nicola would have disapproved, probably would have made things worse, some people thrive on confrontation. We think she might be proper schizophrenic... did I say that at some point throughout the weekend she smashed her boyfriend TV?

My girlfriend was planning to move anyway by January after the fire accident, the threats just sped up the process. And not much because of fear, at least I think the bitch is just delusional, but still you don't want to walk out to go to the toilet or to work and get someone in your face.

Yeah, women tend to do that. It's not like I'm a violent guy or a brawler. At a certain point though, you've just crossed the line and then I'll fuck you up by any means necessary :)

Just noticed a big black area on my wisdom tooth, gg. Have really done everything to take care of my teeth lately, brushing, flossing every day (how have I not done this amazing thing regularly before?), mouthwash 2-3 days a week, chewing gum to get the saliva going etc. Guess I never put any notice to the wisdom tooth, my dentis is gonna kick my ass. 

Oh And I have a test on friday and I am fucked, spent the day watching dreamhack instead of studying, yaay.):

Not sure about the chewing gum eating... was brought up that any candy or chewing thingy was bad so I'm not used and rarely eat one. I also don't floss because it's too long process and never had problems, some rare tiny cavity that always got discovered early because of seeing dentist regularly.

My problem with wisdom teeth is that they've grown all bendy like 45° when out of the gum... I think that's because they put braces when I was in uni (i'm pushing teeth out with my tongue when I swallow) and wisdom teeth didn't have much space to come out. Was supposed to get them out as got swelling there a couple times, but dentist said "we'd do it if you get another swelling" which never came. When I asked him to remove em anyway (I can feel mouth doesn't close properly, just slightly misaligned) he said they are too bend and said "we are not gonna be friends after I finish there" (read: is gonna be very very painful)

Not sure about the chewing gum eating... was brought up that any candy or chewing thingy was bad so I'm not used and rarely eat one. I also don't floss because it's too long process and never had problems, some rare tiny cavity that always got discovered early because of seeing dentist regularly.

My problem with wisdom teeth is that they've grown all bendy like 45° when out of the gum... I think that's because they put braces when I was in uni (i'm pushing teeth out with my tongue when I swallow) and wisdom teeth didn't have much space to come out. Was supposed to get them out as got swelling there a couple times, but dentist said "we'd do it if you get another swelling" which never came. When I asked him to remove em anyway (I can feel mouth doesn't close properly, just slightly misaligned) he said they are too bend and said "we are not gonna be friends after I finish there" (read: is gonna be very very painful)

The wisdom tooth I have problem with is "growing" into the tooth next  to it, So I can't reach it by flossing, there is hardly any space between them. I guess I will have problems with it soon. 

Chewing gum increases saliva amounts by a lot, which is very good for you teeth and gums. Just try to do a chewing motion without actually having anything in your mouth, you will notice that the saliva amount increases quite drastically. And I of course use sugar-free gum. 

Rinsing your mouth with water after a meal and chewing gum or "fake chewing" is good for you. 

Yes I know, but chewing also activates your digestive reflexes and there should be a release of the acids in your stomach to digest food that will never go down, and that could cause some problems(?). At least that I was taught when I was a child :D

On my way to do my first ever press interview about Total War: Warhammer with the people of the Creative Assembly. It doesn't help that I've never played Total War. But hey, I did my homework, came up with some decent questions (I think) and hopefully I won't embarrass myself playing (if it turns out to be a hands-on session). Let's see if they can understand my thick Dutch accent. Wish me luck!

So, I wrote this and it went live today. Not only did I get a lot of praise from the team, it's also one of the most extensive previews around. Apparently I got a ton of information out of them. I guess those interviews here did come in handy! The best part though, is that I not only got a shout out from Eurogamer UK, but even the publisher send us an email with a thank you for a great article. As a cherry on top, the team decided to give me the review for when it comes out. Moving up in the world I guess :)

Lately I've been chilling with my GF and my cute dog. Life could be worse. How are you guys doing?

exam period for little students like me :) and working on autism to help children overcome this disabling pathology ! So better wait a few years for everyone to make kids so that I can help them when it matters the most :)