Thrik

What's going on with your life?

Whenever I want something new or I dislike something my wife bought I let my daughter play with it. She's 1,5 years old so whatever it is, it gets demolished within 10 minutes. No way to blame me and my wife can't get mad at her little baby girl. #Winning!

Whenever I want something new or I dislike something my wife bought I let my daughter play with it. She's 1,5 years old so whatever it is, it gets demolished within 10 minutes. No way to blame me and my wife can't get mad at her little baby girl. #Winning!

You're a wise man, Sprony!

Edited by FrieChamp

careful now, this is a double-edged sword :D

she could use the same strategy on you :v

careful now, this is a double-edged sword :D

she could use the same strategy on you :v

Not if she doesn't know ;)

wait what Sprony did you come to the studio !?

No, Mark Sinclair and Al Bickham came to Amsterdam. 

So the last week-ten days have been something between a caricature of life and something out of a film.

Thursday a week ago, while on my way to see my girlfriend, she slipped during running club... shortly after I found out that there was some maintenance around London's railway so had to go a long way around taking me an hour longer in total. Got to my gf place on a taxi, picked her up and spent the night at the emergency. We finally went to bed at 5-5:30 with her wearing a cast.

I shopped for her the day after and got told off because: I took too long, got a couple of alternatives that she wouldn't have bought etc. Sunday on my way back the thing came up again via text so I couldn't take it anymore and replied point by point, so the rest of the day we basically didn't messaged because she was offended.

Also new flatmates entered the house that weekend and were noisy with loud music at inappropriate hours; during the week my girlfriend protested and after banging on the wall at midnight, the soon to be discovered crazy bitch that moved in, entered her room (wasn't locked) at 2:30AM waking her up screaming how could she dare bang on the wall.

This friday I got to my gf (no cast anymore) and these couple came back past midnight and were noisy again. Went to shower at some insane hour and the shower wiring caught fire: the fire brigade came and assessed that most regulations weren't respected and said they would report the property come Monday. Again we were able to go to sleep between 4-5AM.

When the landlord's errand guy came Sunday to talk with these people, he had an argument with the crazy bitch --who even threw his phone on the floor when he gave it to her to talk to the landlord-- and mentioned that they had been annoying to the other tenants, so after he left the bitch came to scream at my girlfriend's door that if she was afraid of her, she would have been terrorized by her boyfriend who's a drug dealer and has been in prison, he kills people for enjoyement.

Since the landlord wasn't going to call the police (we are sure he doesn't pay taxes), we contacted a friend and moved half of the things out by the evening, in a fashion that reminded me of one of the chapters at the beginning of Grisham's The Rainmaker. At 6AM we woke up to drink and noticed texts from the poor third tenant, an Indian girl, she was saying there had been screams all night and the crazy bitch had been taken to the hospital on an ambulance.

We moved the remaining stuff Monday morning.

So the last week-ten days have been something between a caricature of life and something out of a film.

Thursday a week ago, while on my way to see my girlfriend, she slipped during running club... shortly after I found out that there was some maintenance around London's railway so had to go a long way around taking me an hour longer in total. Got to my gf place on a taxi, picked her up and spent the night at the emergency. We finally went to bed at 5-5:30 with her wearing a cast.

I shopped for her the day after and got told off because: I took too long, got a couple of alternatives that she wouldn't have bought etc. Sunday on my way back the thing came up again via text so I couldn't take it anymore and replied point by point, so the rest of the day we basically didn't messaged because she was offended.

Also new flatmates entered the house that weekend and were noisy with loud music at inappropriate hours; during the week my girlfriend protested and after banging on the wall at midnight, the soon to be discovered crazy bitch that moved in, entered her room (wasn't locked) at 2:30AM waking her up screaming how could she dare bang on the wall.

This friday I got to my gf (no cast anymore) and these couple came back past midnight and were noisy again. Went to shower at some insane hour and the shower wiring caught fire: the fire brigade came and assessed that most regulations weren't respected and said they would report the property come Monday. Again we were able to go to sleep between 4-5AM.

When the landlord's errand guy came Sunday to talk with these people, he had an argument with the crazy bitch --who even threw his phone on the floor when he gave it to her to talk to the landlord-- and mentioned that they had been annoying to the other tenants, so after he left the bitch came to scream at my girlfriend's door that if she was afraid of her, she would have been terrorized by her boyfriend who's a drug dealer and has been in prison, he kills people for enjoyement.

Since the landlord wasn't going to call the police (we are sure he doesn't pay taxes), we contacted a friend and moved half of the things out by the evening, in a fashion that reminded me of one of the chapters at the beginning of Grisham's The Rainmaker. At 6AM we woke up to drink and noticed texts from the poor third tenant, an Indian girl, she was saying there had been screams all night and the crazy bitch had been taken to the hospital on an ambulance.

Happy times!

I had similar (but minor) issues with a drunk and crazy neighbor a couple of years ago. She was playing Adele and other bland shite constantly at full volume at 10/11 at night while the GF was working earlys.

Must of been the 3rd or 4th night of this in a row when I came back to Jane sitting with a panicked look on her face...Noticed at this point that the music had stopped and had been replaced with a barge of swearing :lol: This must of gone on until past 12 with no relenting/breaths. Turns out Jane had banged on the wall when I was in the toilet and now was realllly regretting it.  I went over twice to speak to the neighbor but she just screamed 'I'm not gonna answer because you're probably going to kill me' :lol:

The best bit was the fact was she called us 'fucking boring teenagers' (both at least 24 at this point- shocking :P) for not wanting to listen to middle of the road pop music at whatever time at night. The indignity of it all. :sad:

She moved out a couple weeks later, it never happened again after that night.

I really don't get this. Back when I lived in apartments I kept this little friend by the door in case neighbors were deaf to reasoning.

EiIzhqz.jpg