Thrik

What's going on with your life?

You need to keep in mind that you need to multiply this number by 3 or 4 because those young mans have families that they want to bring to europe after they settled. Other thing is the middle east families have around 4 or 5 childs where european one have 0.7 in this times.Argument that they want to bring the families after they settled is also bullshit because what kind of coward you must be to leave your woman and childs behind.

You're making a huge assumption here that everyone who is a refuge has a family of 4 people total.I don't think that's true, and even if it was, a million people in total dispersed all over Europe is NOTHING. And this rumor with middle eastern families having more kids is bullshit propaganda. Why would they get more kids when it isn't sustainable for them to do so? Nobody has that many kids anymore because nobody can use that many kids for anything. In the olden days it may have been true, as it was for western countries where farmers needed the extra help of children to make do. Educate yourself.

Edited by Sentura

You're making a huge assumption here that everyone who is a refuge has a family of 4 people total.I don't think that's true, and even if it was, a million people in total dispersed all over Europe is NOTHING. And this rumor with middle eastern families having more kids is bullshit propaganda. Why would they get more kids when it isn't sustainable for them to do so? Nobody has that many kids anymore because nobody can use that many kids for anything. In the olden days it may have been true, as it was for western countries where farmers needed the extra help of children to make do. Educate yourself.

​Well I don't want to fight with anyone. Just expressing my opinion. You don't need to call me uneducated because I have different opinion. And you are the one making assumption that they don't need more children's because nobody can use them. Maybe you are right maybe I'm wrong. Let's wait and see what happened in another year. And trust me I would like to help every person that is in need but the way our politicians are doing this is just wrong.

I didn't call you uneducated, I said you should educate yourself. With the way the media portrays everything currently, it is getting harder to rely on them to get the correct picture. I ask you to research things before coming with claims that reinforce a negative stereotype of people.

Last Friday the man that introduced me to computers, video games and pretty much got me on the game development path passed away. Rest in peace dad.

My condolences man, stay strong, for him!

Last Friday the man that introduced me to computers, video games and pretty much got me on the game development path passed away. Rest in peace dad.

Your dad sounds like a terrific guy. My sincerest condolences, Morten.