Thrik

What's going on with your life?

I was writing a rather funny story ridiculing @Thrik but then I remembered that I missed the stairs a couple of months ago. So it's probably better to remain silent and just say:"Get well soon bro".

On a serious note, I was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago because someone got hot water over them. They put some ointment on it, dressed it (without having it to clean it everyday) and it was gone in like 5 days. Admittedly, it wasn't as badly burned as yours, but still, might be something to look into. The ointment kept it 'wet' so the dressing didn't need changing that often and thus avoiding the pain accompanied with it.

Just wait until she's pregnant. Then you can spend you time holding her hair while trying to eat your own food without throwing up as well. Good times.

We had company party last Friday, and going back home in a tram somehow I did lost my wallet. Was super angry, it never has happened to me before. Thanks to that, I had pretty shity weekend. Early Monday, I had a phone call and it turned out some nice lady found it in a tram, and want to give it back to me. I went to her place, she gave me the wallet, and of course I wanted to give her some cash for being so nice, but she refused. 
Super nice family! That was a close one.
Looking at FB late Monday evening, I saw that I have unread msg, and it turned out, they was trying to reach me via FB since Saturday evening. There are still good people on this planet ! :) 

I thought this would turn into a Hollywood love story. I'm quite disappointed knj. 

I swear, if i find a wallet on the ground i'll turn it back to its owner :o  I won't even steal the money in it !

And, by the way, i'm now a cyborg

1441100078-img-20150901-112236.jpg

1441100083-img-20150901-112354.jpg

(this is connected to my body)

Say hello to van Damme for me! 

c1CVz.jpg

Just kidding, get well soon bro!

So after a Maltese platter, a pizza, and two bottles of wine, I had to clean up after my girlfriend sick. (The sink doesn't drain properly in the apartment we booked.)

I'm still up just in case she's sick again…

Just wait until she's pregnant. Then you can spend you time holding her hair while trying to eat your own food without throwing up as well. Good times.

You know it's love when you don't mind doing that. :cool: 

Alongside my awesome internship here at Eden Games, ULTRAFLOW is nominated in the "Best Student Project" category for the Unity Awards 2015!! :cool:

By our side will stand my pals (and my roommate) from Anarcute! We're so good ahah

http://www.develop-online.net/news/unity-awards-finalists-revealed/0210803

Community vote here ;)
https://unity3d.com/awards/2015

Edited by TheOnlyDoubleF