Thrik

What's going on with your life?

Met an amazing girl :) Been happily dating for over a month now.

Pics or didn't happen br0sif

Edit : Who the fuck came up with that post merging idea, I want to double post ffs :fist::fist:

Edited by RaVaGe

Met an amazing girl :) Been happily dating for over a month now.

I saw the pics on FB. Quite romantic and you two look happy together. I'm glad for you bro! Also:

1326091572791_7872777.png

Like an absolute bell end I managed to burn my arm by reaching over my just-boiled kettle for some kitchen paper. The steam did this in about half a second:

TNomJlM.jpg

I was advised to keep it wet and dressed as it's apparently faster healing that way rather than scabbing. Unfortunately this means a lot of pain each time you change the dressing and if you fuck it up and get the adhesive on the damaged skin like I did...

ElwD2C1.jpg

Yes that fucking hurt! So keeping it wet can get stuffed. I'm going to keep it clean but dry so it can hopefully scab over and if it takes longer to heal or scars then whatever. I'm also missing out on swimming because of this nonsense, so hopefully once scabbed I can resume.

Like an absolute bell end I managed to burn my arm by reaching over my just-boiled kettle for some kitchen paper. The steam did this in about half a second:

If steam did this, then I suppose your kettle does not have a protection Valve

In all seriousness, tough luck mate.

Get well soon and glad it is not something more serious or in a more delicate place like Dux hinted :D

Get well thrik :-(

If it can be any comfort, i have a big hole the size of a fist in the lower back (because of my surgery), it will take many weeks to treat. I won't share any pic because i don't want you to throw up, but in any case i'm with you, good luck !

Get well thrik :-(

If it can be any comfort, i have a big hole the size of a fist in the lower back (because of my surgery), it will take many weeks to treat. I won't share any pic because i don't want you to throw up, but in any case i'm with you, good luck !

holy.. D:

get well soon plubo&thrik!