Thrik

What's going on with your life?

I don't want to be Mr. Negative and it really starts to feel like I've become a professional complainer. These are all first world problems, but bare with me and judge for yourself!

​Oh damn that's a harsh week but don't you worry! There's people dreaming about you, in fact I did this night for some weird reason!

I dreamt that you and I were in this underground parking lot, you were looking like an 18 year old kid also, but I clearly called you Sprony. There was this really pretty girl who was a blonde car mechanic and you started hitting on her. Then I became super smooth (completely unrealistic) and somehow slid into the conversation, made you look desperate, (Oh comon, I know you have kids and a wife!), took over the conversation, got a kiss and then I woke up... 

So you got that going for you!

Edited by Sjonsson

So, what I got going for me is that even in dreams I'm too old, I get burned by a 18 year old, rejected by a blonde and I look desperate. Yeah, that's great man :P

Seriously though, I consider it a compliment. Was worried there for a bit but luckily there was a girl. Good to know I'm on people's mind.

So, what I got going for me is that even in dreams I'm too old, I get burned by a 18 year old, rejected by a blonde and I look desperate. Yeah, that's great man :P

Seriously though, I consider it a compliment. Was worried there for a bit but luckily there was a girl. Good to know I'm on people's mind.

​Oh you shut up! I'm 24! ;)

Hahaha, well if there was anyone on the core I'd have to bang it might as well be you. I mean at least you have a hunk for an idol! xD

Even if no one knows what it is, I'm fucking sooo happy to have passed the first round in the contest concours Commun Mines-Ponts! :)

Nevermind I'm even more happy to have done the same for another school, which is known worldwide for their creation of VLC media player! Yay!

Edited by laminutederire

I'm currently looking for a job, so I send resumes!  :P

Be brave! 

---------------

So, it's been one month that i'm at Eden Games now (again) and what an awesome month! I just feel like i'm like an other team member, not only an intern. And it's clear through my tasks like things as important as the cars' handling tweaking and their assistances, the polish of the racing cameras per car etc. Barely, everything that concern driving gameplay! I also work on the tutorial, on the first game cinematic, and I'm creating all the cameras of the races' introduction. So it's quite amazing! A completely different experience from the first internship there. People here are still crazy and the project is really really great ;)

I'm glad you still like it here, I envy your kind of internship ^^

I've found my 6-month internship myself, from september to frebruary, finally going to do some product design in my work field. The company is called Assystem, at Paris (it's expensiiiiiiiive)

Oh and ... I'VE FUCKING FINISHED SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, after 5 extremely crazy years of university it's fucking over. You have no idea how much this is a relief! I just have to do my 6months internship and i'll be graduated, so cool!

Congrats guys, very happy to hear such good news and you're having fun.

i feel eel a bit in a limbo, haven't managed to start anything for the mapping competition yet >_< very busy at work, too tired or hot to concentrate after…

~

Plus my gf is really depressed for her work situation, she might find herself with nothing this coming week because some people are shits, she's so down that when I got her place she didn't properly hug me and barely spoke with me. So painful.

You see @TheOnlyDoubleF, happiness comes when you least expect it. You searched so hard to find something else and failed but you are rewarded for staying put. It means it was the right decision. Have fun!

@leplubodeslapin, I imagine you going like this:

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear that @blackdog. Depression can be dangerous but I'm sure you'll put in your best effort to cheer her up!

Congrats guys, very happy to hear such good news and you're having fun.

i feel eel a bit in a limbo, haven't managed to start anything for the mapping competition yet >_< very busy at work, too tired or hot to concentrate after…

~

Plus my gf is really depressed for her work situation, she might find herself with nothing this coming week because some people are shits, she's so down that when I got her place she didn't properly hug me and barely spoke with me. So painful.

Teach her to map for example, something to occupy her. When my father was starting to be depressed because of his unemployment situation, what helped him was to start complementary studies, and he felt like he had a purpose again and now he is better, a lot better.

I love dealing with customer service in a passive aggressive kinda way so I send them this. I wonder how they'll reply :)

Due to my recent move I've become victim of your Horizon digital cabal box. It's the only one you supply. In this house we refer to it as the poltergeist. This box, presumably originated from Dante's Inferno, is probably the most annoying piece of hardware I've ever had to deal with. In 50% of the cases, it won't even boot up. I have to physically remove the power cord at back of the device instead of the power outlet in order to get it to boot up. Even if it boots up, the whole process takes an average of 2 minutes. The menu is so slow and difficult to navigate that I find driving blindfolded in the city during rush hour easier to do. When I do finally manage to select a program to watch back, it actually never starts with the program I select. No, it start 3 minutes earlier so I'm forced to sit through even more commercials. Sure, fast forward you say. Well, I would, but the input is so slow that pressing play has an delay which forces me to rewind again. Sometimes though, I manage to actually watch something briefly before it gets interrupted, usually with the worst possible timing, with the notification that my viewing time has expired. I can't resume after that so I basically gave up on all these features and decided to watch regular TV instead. But even that seems impossible due to the amount of errors I'm getting. 

Now, I've worked in this sector for 10 years. I know how to handle these things. But even with another Horizon box, I'm experiencing the same problems and I'm not the only one (I dare you to Google). I'm not even allowed to visit my in-laws anymore because I told them they should get one too (not knowing this of course). I'm stuck with you guys for a year so I can't flee. But please tell me I can send this demonic cable box back. I don't want anything in return. I just want it out of my house. I'll even pay for shipping. Now, this is not a threat, but I can guarantee you that one of these days I'll break and your Horizon box will plummet to it's death from my 10th floor balcony. Which leaves me with the bill. So where can I send it? I'd rather not watch TV at all then have that American engineering disaster in my house.