Thrik

What's going on with your life?

you'll be surprised what you can get when you start looking. Manchester seems pretty decent size wise (although mainly new builds so expect tons of noise coming through the walls..)

Went to my employers office in San Francisco for a week. Realised a dream and visited Valve. Got to experience their VR Headset, Vive. Blew my mind.

Who did you meet? what was it all like? *gathers round campfire with hot drink*

Their Vive PR guy Mark and one of their Designers Chris. Both super friendly and fun to talk to. Saw Gabe. We sat in the cafeteria while each of us took our go. If you asked you were allowed to go and watch the person having their go. I did it twice because it was so cool. Also got to play around with the steam controller. My boss talked to Robin Walker and he really likes our game, so do several others who work there. And the headset itself is something else. Some people are going to freak.

Edited by dux

We sat in the cafeteria while each of us took our go. If you asked you were allowed to go and watch the person having their go. 

Talk about reading it in the right context!!!

I think I've got trapped gas, which might sound funny but holy crap I am in pain. :oops: 

I'm pretty much praying for my body to open the outlet right now because when I had similar last year it grew so painful that I was practically crying. Jesus.

I think I've got trapped gas, which might sound funny but holy crap I am in pain. :oops: 

I'm pretty much praying for my body to open the outlet right now because when I had similar last year it grew so painful that I was practically crying. Jesus.

​You should try and increase your probiotics intake. I take a probiotic pill every morning and it helps my gut a LOT.

Plus, eat at least a yogurt a day, specially Greek yogurts which also have a lot of protein and probiotics that help your gut.

Edited by (HP)

Approved for a mortgage.
:D

Thinking something like this place:

(it may be less that 2 buildings away from my current rental but MUCH nicer)

[/indent]

That is some Royal Pimp shit yo

I've been spending the last few months looking at buying a house (And selling my current appartment). ​There were a few red flags for me when browsing those pictures. But they are all because of taste.

First off its the wall to wall carpets in the hallway. Those things are really nasty. It might just be a norwegian thing, because we really like our wood floors
:)

The kitchen stove is at the end of the kitchen, next to two doors in a corner. Those doors are gonna get real filthy quickly. You want your stove in the middle of the kitchen, so that grease etc only hits tiles.

The tiles in the kitchen is a bit shoddy work. Look under the cabinets above the sink. It shouldn't look like that.

The floor in the bedroom looks nice. Hard to tell in the second bedroom.

The bathroom is weird. Those wooden walls are gonna get really wet from that bathub/shower. Also the sink is in an akward spot, can you even stand properly infront of it?

Fireplace looks like it cant be used anymore. If it cant, whats the point? Its basically a huge ass furniture thats a waste.

Approved for a mortgage.
:D

Thinking something like this place:

(it may be less that 2 buildings away from my current rental but MUCH nicer)

[/indent]

That is some Royal Pimp shit yo

I've been spending the last few months looking at buying a house (And selling my current appartment). ​There were a few red flags for me when browsing those pictures. But they are all because of taste.

First off its the wall to wall carpets in the hallway. Those things are really nasty. It might just be a norwegian thing, because we really like our wood floors
:)

The kitchen stove is at the end of the kitchen, next to two doors in a corner. Those doors are gonna get real filthy quickly. You want your stove in the middle of the kitchen, so that grease etc only hits tiles.

The tiles in the kitchen is a bit shoddy work. Look under the cabinets above the sink. It shouldn't look like that.

The floor in the bedroom looks nice. Hard to tell in the second bedroom.

The bathroom is weird. Those wooden walls are gonna get really wet from that bathub/shower. Also the sink is in an akward spot, can you even stand properly infront of it?

Fireplace looks like it cant be used anymore. If it cant, whats the point? Its basically a huge ass furniture thats a waste.

​Yeah you're quite right. We went for a viewing and a lot of the flat felt like a bizarro version of my current rental (if done up nicer)

The fireplace thing is quite common here. I don't know if it can be removed.

After two months, I got my cats back. I'm so happy I've decided to show them to you and tell you a bit about them. 

Micio:

I9xwoTZ.jpg

I know you shouldn't have favorites, but I can't help it. This guy defies all odds. When he was two, they diagnosed him with a heart problem. He had to take pills for this but he refused to take them (no matter what we tried). It was said he wouldn't live long without the pills. But since it made him so unhappy I figured it was better for him to live a short time being happy than a long time being unhappy. He's almost 14 now. He's also epileptic (I didn't know this could happen to a cat), he mysteriously broke his leg (never figured out how this could have happened) and he has a kidney problem. But he's without pain, happy and still going strong. He's the top cat.

Sly:

vJ0GrbW.jpg

Sly doesn't do close ups. Whenever you try he turns his head. Which is funny since he's the most affectionate cat I've ever had. It doesn't matter who pets him, me, my wife or complete strangers. As long as he is patted. He's the only one that actually sits on people's laps. He also purrs as if he has a V12 engine. Even though all my cats are 'helped', he still has the sex drive of a horny teenager. 

Rocky:

fTS2M58.jpg

This guy, doesn't care about anything. He eats without thinking (literally everything). He loves McFlurry ice creams even though his head always gets stuck in the cup (hilarious). He also kicks a lot of ass, attacks everything and kills it if he gets the chance. Plus, he taunts everything he sees outside (like birds). It's funny to hear because it sounds like he is cussing.

Miklo:

QRyIcz2.jpg

The shy one. He hates the world. He usually stays away from his brothers. He doesn't like people. He doesn't like to be touched. Basically, he doesn't like anything. He just wants to be left alone. I'm the only exception. Once every few days he wants some love. So he seeks me out. I can pet him, he purrs, follows me around and he's very happy. This lasts about 10/15 minutes and then I need to leave him alone again.

Edited by SpronyvanJohnson