Thrik

What's going on with your life?

Second time I got a bike stolen, second time I do some fucking pro detective work and get it back from the thieves. I'm so pumped I could punch a squirrel across a lake

I can totally picture you doing this and it's completely hilarious

It would be really great if dropping out of school right now made more sense than just finishing. Ya know? Cause I'm not really "into it" as much as I probably should be.

Edited by nikkoship

Second time I got a bike stolen, second time I do some fucking pro detective work and get it back from the thieves. I'm so pumped I could punch a squirrel across a lake

Its the Pole in you man!!

Its the Pole in you man!!

Here it's the Poles stealing the bikes ;)

I currently just finished my second year in college and I'm finally getting more involved with my software engineering classes starting in the fall. I am taking this summer off because I need it!!

So currently working and saving money. I am also looking for a house to live with my 3 best friends, you could call it a soon to be gaming house!

Approved for a mortgage. :D

Thinking something like this place:

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/36667092?search_identifier=35ba8228a17295b2fda1653ceb2e57e1#R7JOUtzMDWb4lJPZ.97

(it may be less that 2 buildings away from my current rental but MUCH nicer)

Edited by Vaya

It would be really great if dropping out of school right now made more sense than just finishing. Ya know? Cause I'm not really "into it" as much as I probably should be.

I dropped out of uni, I was 3 out of 4 years into the course. I was well aware of some of the difficulties of preemptively leaving my course, but I'd learnt all they could teach me and I was really unhappy there. After a fairly brutal job hunt, I'm now employed, and learning far more daily than I was with my course. I'm not saying you should drop out because I did, but higher education isn't for everyone and there's no shame in admitting that.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/36667092?search_identifier=35ba8228a17295b2fda1653ceb2e57e1#R7JOUtzMDWb4lJPZ.97

Wahey! congrats man! Check you out with your period features as well ;) After my wedding next year, I'm going to have to climb on that ladder, and with the house prices around London... I'd rather just have a nice car and live in a hovel :D

Went to my employers office in San Francisco for a week. Realised a dream and visited Valve. Got to experience their VR Headset, Vive. Blew my mind.

Who did you meet? what was it all like? *gathers round campfire with hot drink*

That is some Royal Pimp shit yo

you'll be surprised what you can get when you start looking. Manchester seems pretty decent size wise (although mainly new builds so expect tons of noise coming through the walls..)

Went to my employers office in San Francisco for a week. Realised a dream and visited Valve. Got to experience their VR Headset, Vive. Blew my mind.

Who did you meet? what was it all like? *gathers round campfire with hot drink*

Their Vive PR guy Mark and one of their Designers Chris. Both super friendly and fun to talk to. Saw Gabe. We sat in the cafeteria while each of us took our go. If you asked you were allowed to go and watch the person having their go. I did it twice because it was so cool. Also got to play around with the steam controller. My boss talked to Robin Walker and he really likes our game, so do several others who work there. And the headset itself is something else. Some people are going to freak.

Edited by dux