Thrik

What's going on with your life?

If it comforts anyone, being 19 nowadays is really scary!

In what way?

18/19/20 were the best years of my life. Drinking and Snowboarding as much as possible, Now I don't drink and barely get to go snowboarding :(

In what way?

18/19/20 were the best years of my life. Drinking and Snowboarding as much as possible, Now I don't drink and barely get to go snowboarding :( Because you begin to acknowledge the fact that while you guys have an established and well deserved career, we may not have the same chance because the world is heading to a massive crisis and it should be right about the time we finish our studies :)

In what way?

18/19/20 were the best years of my life. Drinking and Snowboarding as much as possible, Now I don't drink and barely get to go snowboarding :( Because you begin to acknowledge the fact that while you guys have an established and well deserved career, we may not have the same chance because the world is heading to a massive crisis and it should be right about the time we finish our studies :)

You're over thinking it- The economy is on the mend just now (so the media says, seems no different to me either way...:)) but also whatever happens with it is out of your control. Just do the best you can with your studies and have fun.

In what way?

18/19/20 were the best years of my life. Drinking and Snowboarding as much as possible, Now I don't drink and barely get to go snowboarding :(Because you begin to acknowledge the fact that while you guys have an established and well deserved career, we may not have the same chance because the world is heading to a massive crisis and it should be right about the time we finish our studies :)

You're over thinking it- The economy is on the mend just now (so the media says, seems no different to me either way...:)) but also whatever happens with it is out of your control. Just do the best you can with your studies and have fun. It's tough having fun when you see your father going home crying because he was fired!

Well yeah I hope next year my studies will allow me to have some free time to finally finish my first map !

Still fighting with EasyJet's customer service to get our due reimbursment. Apparently they have sent us the standard amount but still don't see in my bank account, but most annoyingly they are refusing to reimburse the extra travel expenses after they told us to claim those!