Thrik

What's going on with your life?

So, she asked me to apply next year for my final year internship and may be get hired their. 

The HR from Annecy is quite nice, I had the occasion to met her and the Ubisoft team in their office with school.

She promised to try to find us (we were 12+ students or so) some interview for positions in Annecy and other Ubi offices, but in the end we haven't heard of any offer, guess it's more an oversight than a HR bullshit ;)

Keep going on, I have no doubt you'll land somewhere that fits your will ;)

They blocked all the withdrawals/purchases so it's all good. Apparently some piece of shit copied my card during my stay in LA (the attempted purchases were done with a physical card with a copy of my magnet strip). Hmm, gonna pay cash next time.  :cool:

Illegal immegrant for the 9th year now, I can't go back to Russia because I can't write in it, I can't cite the alphabet and I can only talk with words that I remember when I was 5 fucking years old. Also it's a shithole that hates minorities like my dad. Y u do dis Sweden, I'm Swedish in all ways a guy who doesn't come from Sweden can be. Except for ethnical, didn't have the luck to be born here..  :(

Edited by Vorontsov

They blocked all the withdrawals/purchases so it's all good. Apparently some piece of shit copied my card during my stay in LA (the attempted purchases were done with a physical card with a copy of my magnet strip). Hmm, gonna pay cash next time.  :cool:

seems to always be on holidays that this shit happens.

I got one of those new contactless cards yesterday but I really don't want to use it anywhere.

Illegal immegrant for the 9th year now, I can't go back to Russia because I can't write in it, I can't cite the alphabet and I can only talk with words that I remember when I was 5 fucking years old. Also it's a shithole that hates minorities like my dad. Y u do dis Sweden, I'm Swedish in all ways a guy who doesn't come from Sweden can be. Except for ethnical, didn't have the luck to be born here..  :(

I thought sweden was quite open and liberal? :/

I turned 28 today. Two years to go for the big 30. I'm getting nervous.

Understandable. That's 2 years before you go bald and fat all of a sudden!