Thrik

What's going on with your life?

In my last flat I had to bang on my neighbours door because she was having some sort of divorce breakdown and was listening to adele and coldplay at full volume at like 2 in the morning.

She starts swearing and screaming and calling us 'fucking boring teenagers'

• I'm in my 20s
  • you're the one listening to coldplay m8

If it ever happens in another flat I'm just going to play das oath at full volume + 1 through the walls.

I live with 3 friends in townhouses and we get pretty loud and often have guests over on weekends. Thankfully no noise complainants yet, and our neighbors are really nice. The day we get one if we do though, we already agree'd to just completely tone it down out of respect.

Just said goodbye to the family dog.

:(

Ah fuck, so sorry to hear it man. That must suck :( I'm dreading the same thing with our family dog... He's about 14 years old now.

Post up some pics of him man :)

I made a bad move at sport yesterday evening so my back was hurting me a little. But this mornign I woke up and I couldn't move ! I'm stuck in my body, it sucks !

I took an impointment for this noon but I don't knwo how to go to the doctor, it takes 20 minutes to sit down on my whair XD

I normally take ibuprofen and sleep on my back when I break myself. 

Regarding getting to the doctor, Have you got a GF? they make surprisingly good crutches.

Well you have to be careful, I never had problems in 20 years of basketball until 2012-2013. Once I got the whole shoulder and side blocked, had to help with the opposite arm to lift the other to move around and ease the pain.

Main thing you need is stretching, after your recovery.

Stretch every morning if possible, and definitely before sport activities

Just said goodbye to the family dog.

:(

I've never cried more in my life than when our family dog died. Sorry for your loss Puddy :(