What's going on with your life?

Thrik

Earlier today I randomly had the most excruciating pain I've felt in like 20 years in my abdomen, I was seriously in the foetus position on the floor sweating like shit and having to really focus on my breathing — and I was still in agony for like an hour.

Considering that my dad was in hospital for near-identical symptoms this week I found this fucking weird. However unlike his gallstone-caused pain which requires intervention, mine passed after taking indigestion pills, painkillers, and basically curling up.

So yeah, I was kind of freaking out. It was so painful I wouldn't have even made it to a taxi to A&E, and I was reluctant to phone an ambulance for what could turn out to be gas.

I do think it might have been some kind of gas, that or some short-lived poisoning. But wow the pain. Fuck. Hope that never happens again.

Gallstones are the worst, i remember standing, sitting, lying down, rolling on the floor, whatever i would do, nothing could ease the pain, although it was small one. I knew a girl who had to get a chirurgical intervention for this, everything went completely alright and without any sequels, no need to worry for your dad !  However eat less kebabs

Earlier today I randomly had the most excruciating pain I've felt in like 20 years in my abdomen, I was seriously in the foetus position on the floor sweating like shit and having to really focus on my breathing — and I was still in agony for like an hour.

Considering that my dad was in hospital for near-identical symptoms this week I found this fucking weird. However unlike his gallstone-caused pain which requires intervention, mine passed after taking indigestion pills, painkillers, and basically curling up.

So yeah, I was kind of freaking out. It was so painful I wouldn't have even made it to a taxi to A&E, and I was reluctant to phone an ambulance for what could turn out to be gas.

I do think it might have been some kind of gas, that or some short-lived poisoning. But wow the pain. Fuck. Hope that never happens again.

Might be wise to do at least a check up at your doctor.

Seconded.

Doctor pls kthnx

Go to the doctor dude, schedule a routine check-up and at least mention it. Don't fuck around with your health.

And yes, like previously mentioned, have more fibers. And fibers are not only on grains, fruits (like grapes) are very rich on fibers and of course beans.

Sounds like kidney stones, which I had like a year ago... So yes go to the doctor or when the pain comes back straight to the hospital. Their pain medication is the best!

If it's kidney stones you really shouldn't wait any longer. I haven't had it myself, but I know a couple of people who have and it was not pleasant at all apparantly.