Thrik

What's going on with your life?

Ages since I last posted here. Hello again all!

Finished an art test this week for a jr position at a really awesome studio so hoping I did good enough. Would also mean I can leave my awful retail job. 

Edited by sarge mat

I went to an huge festival in holland yesterday. I did LSD for the first time, and damn, this shit is intense. I just met a random dutch guy who had lost his girlfriend in the festival, we drink a shitload of beers together, and he gave me half a pill of LSD, since it was my first time, it was clearly enough.

I had to wait like 40 mins, and then bam, your vision seems 25% more large, you sober up in 2 seconds, seems invincible, and you get better in everything, that's really impressive. If you want to do acid, the kind of festival I do is the best place for sure.

Anyway, pretty interesting experience, but i'm not going to do that again in my whole life, I can't even imagine how much damages it can makes to somebody who makes a bad trip, or worst, getting addicted to that kind of shit.

Edited by RaVaGe

I went to an huge festival in holland yesterday. I did LSD for the first time, and damn, this shit is intense. I just met a random dutch guy who had lost his girlfriend in the festival, we drink a shitload of beers together, and he gave me half a pill of LSD, since it was my first time, it was clearly enough.

I had to wait like 40 mins, and then bam, your vision seems 25% more large, you sober up in 2 seconds, seems invincible, and you get better in everything, that's really impressive. If you want to do acid, the kind of festival I do is the best place for sure.

Anyway, pretty interesting experience, but i'm not going to do that again in my whole life, I can't even imagine how much damages it can makes to somebody who makes a bad trip, or worst, getting addicted to that kind of shit.

LSD is completely nonaddictive :)

I never did LSD but I would never do it in a festival. I heard on the grapevine you can get a lot more from the experience if you do it at home with a sitter you trust  8) Set and setting are the most important thing for a good experience.

~ but don't quote me on that and do your own research ~

Aaaaaand I'm a dad again... my second child was born this morning: a girl named Zoey. And dealing with a newborn while having a 2.5 years old kid running around all excited and tired is no more fun than what it sounds like.  :v

Yay, grats dude! :D:D:D:D

Set and setting are the most important thing for a good experience

Yep the most important is to be in a good mood, and to tell yourself it's going to be awesome, but I don't agree when you say it's not addictive, it is clearly, like any other drugs ...

Yep the most important is to be in a good mood, and to tell yourself it's going to be awesome, but I don't agree when you say it's not addictive, it is clearly, like any other drugs ...

Actually not all psicodelics are addictive, aparently if you google LSD for 30 seconds, you'll read that not only is non-addictive, some people even use this kind of shit to fight their other addictions like tobbaco, alcohol, etc. (Something like helping them forcefully face the shitty decisions they're taking in life)

Wrong. Not all psicodelics are addictive. Also, if you google LSD for 30 seconds, you'll read that not only is non-addictive, some people even use this kind of shit to fight their other addictions like tobbaco, alcohol, etc. (Something like helping them forcefully face the shitty decisions they're taking in life)

There is physical addiction like from heroïne-cocaïne-alchool, but there's also the psychological addiction, you can easily get addicted to a drug if it takes too much space in your life, like you can easily get addicted by the canabis if you are used to smoke it daily.

Drugs are a double edged sword. On one hand it's awesome and on the other it's horrible. I've done pretty much everything out there (except heroin) and I've seen a lot of people go down. It changes you. Sure, there are those out there that have to discipline to take it with care, but most can't handle it. I should do a drugs AMA at the Core :P

We are now happily married. Thanks everyone.

10411092_10152969313719745_9086228920405

Pro tip! Don't stick your dick in the exhaust unless the motor has be off for a while ;)