Thrik

What's going on with your life?

I just finished my 3D art master today! Coudln0t be happier.

Now I have to start my 6 months final project. Meanwhile I'm going to build a kick-ass portfolio and I'm going to start looking for some companies ^^

I should also improve my english as I almost understand everything but I need more fluency both verbally and written.

48 minutes ago, ItzOmega said:

I just finished my 3D art master today! Coudln0t be happier.

Now I have to start my 6 months final project. Meanwhile I'm going to build a kick-ass portfolio and I'm going to start looking for some companies ^^

I should also improve my english as I almost understand everything but I need more fluency both verbally and written.

mapcore's discord might help with that :)

Just moved to Redmond WA, and it's my first time here on the West coast!

I'm starting at 343 Industries on Tuesday, meanwhile I have time to explore the area, get used to everything etc.

Aaand looks like I'm back at the "living with extreme minimalism while waiting for the movers to deliver my stuff" chapter of life. Hopefully it's gonna take less than 2 months this time...

Cheers!

I'm starting my first training in the Videogames industry next monday and I couldn't be more excited! ^^ 

It's a small company here in Barcelona called The Game Forger and they create VR and Board games. Basically I'm gonna be helping with the environments and props.

Wish me luck!

Edited by ItzOmega

23 hours ago, 0kelvin said:

I'm learning japanese. I expect to reach intermediate level by the end of my undergraduate course. I'm not interesting in studying in JApan, but... just in case I ever need it.

That's awesome!

All you guys who are learning languages just for fun, what kind of crazy motivation levels do you have omg

42 minutes ago, MikeGon said:

That's awesome!

All you guys who are learning languages just for fun, what kind of crazy motivation levels do you have omg

There is one thing that drives me to russian. There are numerous russian names related to mathematics. At some point in the future I'd learn it to better understand how the soviet union developed its math schools.

As for japanese. I think that martial arts, anime and manga are just about everywhere.

Edited by 0kelvin

3 hours ago, 0kelvin said:

There is one thing that drives me to russian. There are numerous russian names related to mathematics. At some point in the future I'd learn it to better understand how the soviet union developed its math schools.

D3ads wants to know you location

The funny thing about japanese is that many words are copied from english. But the letters A, E, I O, U have sounds much similar to portuguese.

One of the things that make both english and portuguese hard for people who are native japanese speakers is that both english and portuguese have words with "TR", "TP", "S", "DR", etc. But japanse is all "TO", "TA", "DA", "DO", "KU", "WO", "WA", ... making it hard for japanese to pronounce english or portuguese.

Edited by 0kelvin