Thrik

What's going on with your life?

3 hours ago, blackdog said:

You mean the screen cracked over compassion for Sprony sad story

You forget he's from the UK so he's cold and reserved. Even Spock would show more emotion :)

1 hour ago, Puddy said:

As I think I mentioned earlier I left Starbreeze in November.

Started at DICE today!

Congratz man! Does this also mean that @General Vivi is single again?

3 minutes ago, General Vivi said:

Yes, we shall miss pudd.

He made sure to print out a black and white photo of himself *framed* and leave it with us in the level area. 

1106.gif

@Bastion how was your first driving lesson? I got my drivers license last year's august. I'll never forget all the troubles I encountered with the driving school and then the traffic exam.

@Raduwent rather well I'd say, spent around an hour driving for the first time, learned the basics (mirrors, gears, ect)

Although I did stall the car twice, went over the sidewalk a couple of times and had a fair few moments where I had to give control to the instructor because I either screwed up a turning or panicked.

Lot of fun though.

Jesus you make me feel old, got my driving licence 16 years ago. I'm almost twice your age :(

I might actually have to redo everything, being an expat and not needing a car, realised the licence was expiring as I was going on holiday, then didn't have the time/forgotten to renew so now after 6 months they probably won't just let me renew :/

Edited by blackdog

Oh man this "getting a job" thing turned out to be fucking hard or maybe I'm just unlucky. Anyway, I'm really bummed out at the moment due to not having anything to do during the day.. Skateboarding, yoga and climbing is fairly limited in terms of how long you can do it so I spend a lot of time doing nothing. Uhhg.

Going to Munich next week to a huge apparel trade show, my dad was going anyway and he figured that I might improve my chances at getting a job if I do. I'm not sure but I like trade shows so at least I'll get to see tons of cool product.