Thrik

What's going on with your life?

3 hours ago, TheOnlyDoubleF said:

Wooooh yeah Ford Focus RS (2016?), Good choice ! You're gonna be the new gymkhana king? :v

Yeah, that's the one! Thanks :) I realise the car makes you feel like you're Ken Block but no way am I going to be doing any silly business... At least not just yet :D

2 hours ago, dux said:

You must be minted to buy a house and an RS. Congrats!

Cash injection from the untimely passing of grand parents so not minted, just fortunate. It's not like they were cash purchases.

In the last couple months I sold my house, quit my job in Germany and moved back to France to try to solve my couple/family issues, am divorcing my wife after all and joining a game-dev startup, buying a car as my old one died after the drive back home, and searching for a flat to buy in my hometown. Lots of changes, I think for the better, looking forward to having more time for myself!

Edited by Corwin

34 minutes ago, Corwin said:

In the last couple months I sold my house, quit my job in Germany and moved back to France to try to solve my couple/family issues, am divorcing my wife after all and joining a game-dev startup, buying a car as my old one died after the drive back home, and searching for a flat to buy in my hometown. Lots of changes, I think for the better, looking forward to having more time for myself!

Dude, that's...a lot. I'm sorry it didn't work out with your wife. I hope you can make good arrangements for your children. I wish you the best man!

56 minutes ago, Corwin said:

Shit, sorry to hear that Clem. Good luck in the flat search.

4 hours ago, Corwin said:

Best of lucks man, change can be daunting at times but in the long run it's usually what we needed all along. Good luck on the new gig as well, are you starting the startup yourself?

1 hour ago, (HP) said:

Best of lucks man, change can be daunting at times but in the long run it's usually what we needed all along. Good luck on the new gig as well, are you starting the startup yourself?

Nope, I'm joining a group of ex-colleagues and their friends :) It's an adventure!

21 hours ago, Corwin said:

I'm rooting for ya, Clem! Wishing you all the best even though I wish you would come back - the Swedes are getting brash ;)