What's going on with your life?

Thrik

new hard drive for my pc, handy to replace the one my system has been warning me about for the past month.

Only now though did I check which hard drive was being considered in bad form, it was the one holding my OS. So my sunday night is just me cloning my operating system over the new hard drive.

Yay...

update

all went perfectly, which makes a massive difference from the usual 'everything breaks' situation.

Edited by Bastion

It's been a tough time lately. This year hasn't really been my year. 

Went out for beers with the few friends i had, they ended up being really weird and mean that evening. This one guy knows the girl i from my threads husband. And he kept talking about how he made a million a year and how he got a amazing car, etc etc. It was like he knew everything and wanted it to burn, just kept ranting. So, i ignore that and we start to talk business. I say i have an idea of how to improve the place i work at, if i would ever take over the company. Hypothetical bullshit talk over beer. Before i could even start explaining they told me it was a fucking stupid idea to take over and whenever i tried to tell them "well, let me explain.." i got interrupted so i got pissed and said "please let me finish". That's when all three told me i was being rude and if i did not stop they would leave. It was like they did not want me there. Stunned i just left, feeling pretty crappy really. So that was a month ago and i have not spoken to them since that. Kinda feels that the few friends i had left here are gone.

Also my childrens mother is trying to get the kids to move to her town, 2 hours by car away. It's a battle i did not want to fight again, but i guess i have no choice but to fight till my nails bleed. Without my daughters i got nothing left.

Car is breaking down slowly, money is running dry. It's like i am in a hole that i cant get out of no matter how hard i try. I really have a hard time to look at the future positive and with my chin up right now, hopefully, it all works out somehow. :)