Thrik

What's going on with your life?

7 hours ago, Tisky said:

So this woman from my thread started liking pictures on my social media (again). Started to annoy me so i set my shit to private (again), i mean come on. Let me go if you don't want me, what's the point? Why stall me and show me attention? Because she is a woman and she knows that they make guys like me hopeful. Witches.

Anyhow, a couple of hours after that she started liking my Facebook posts instead. So i set my future posts to private aswell .

I cannot figure out why she wants to show me attention, it used to make me hopeful but now it makes me feel confused. She is messing with my head. I like to think of it as she wants to make sure she is on my mind for some fucked-up reason.

So i go to the store, park my car and notice i parked almost next to her car. I keep running into that damn woman (as my sister and ex told me, it is oddly often). As i step out, i see her walking out from the store behind me (timing), i get eye contact, turn around and ignore. She was air. The minute walk into the store i felt so good. All the times ive seen her from the car, waving, making my knees shake because that what she does to me. I get spaghetti legs everytime, and i get home and i miss her again. Not this time, her tricks work no more! I walked tall, bought my shit and went home and enjoyed this feeling.

I am sorry to bring this up but i was hoping for input on her behaviour, i want to hear i am right about her trying to linger in the back of my head. Because , that shit is not normal right? 

8 hours ago, dux said:

You can take it a step further now and just block her. The stuff she is pulling is backfiring on her and just pissing you off. We all called that she one crazy mofo earlier. You're starting to see it for yourself now :) 

Yeah, feels immature to block people, not my style. I will try to ignore it and keep my shit private so she can't really see anything new anyways. A friend had a theory, that she wants me to talk to her first, since then, she can have it like it was before. Be with her family and then still have me. If she contacts me first on the other hand, she knows i won't accept to have things like they were. I think he is on to something :P haha

My 2cents is that by ignoring her you became a more valuable target in her mind, now she's probably thinking about you all the time trying to figure out why you are so distant all of sudden. By ignoring her you are likely driving her crazy since we desire what we can't have :) Whatever you do just don't be an asshole... if she's getting too crazy you might have to deal with her. Remember that you started all of this by pursuing her so hard before... You are only reaping what you sowed!

True that Minos =). I would never be an asshole towards her, i think she is having a tought time, but at the same time i think she could handle everything better by talking more. She is a quiet woman that girl.

Meanwhile, vacation is awesome, going to my home town tomorrow to meet some relatives, and on Friday i will go up to Stockholm for my brothers wedding! Im gonna be a groom so i am a bit nervous. Since my brother is the worlds worst Singer we had him record the Armageddon song and then i made a music video from the bachelor party with his song. It all ends with him sucking a shot from another guys belly-button. We are showing this at the wedding. Mohaha. 

Haven't find the motivation to start a few big projects I had for the summer... how can one find it after 7 hours of menial work and 2 hours of transportation every day?

At least I started finding a few things for my big move to Zürich. Would one have any advice on moves to another country for studies?

44 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

how can one find it after 7 hours of menial work and 2 hours of transportation every day?

On a typical day I get up at 06, dress and feed my kids, go to work, back home at around 17, feed and hang out with kids until 21, hang out with wife, then squeeze in an hour into Hammer.

I guess grinding to get a job that let's me do what I enjoy doing is what motivates me :)

Edited by grapen

Been booking like a mad person all the activities for my New Zealand trip. Got the Hobbiton Tour booked, some cave diving, glow worm caves, rafting, and zip lining stuff booked as well. I'm feeling awesome about that.

Feeling down though about the 3D side of things for me. Just can't seem to make some sense of a model and it's demotivating me on other 3D fronts. I'm tempted to abandon it but don't want to at the same time. Damn sci-fi weapon that is nonsensical!

So... all-in-all, just the usual get pumped for the next great adventure while berating myself for not doing enough work at home. I guess I can't complain too much though. I have a home, a lovely wife, food, water, and a decent job. Just gotta figure out that grind like @grapen has. :)

7 hours ago, grapen said:

On a typical day I get up at 06, dress and feed my kids, go to work, back home at around 17, feed and hang out with kids until 21, hang out with wife, then squeeze in an hour into Hammer.

I guess grinding to get a job that let's me do what I enjoy doing is what motivates me :)

Ahah I see my problem then... I sleep an awful lot. At least 8h-8h30. And my jour of hammer is more an hour of playing cs go instead :P

I really need to get my shit together and actually starts programming the renderer I meant to start then..

5 hours ago, Sigma said:

Feeling down though about the 3D side of things for me. Just can't seem to make some sense of a model and it's demotivating me on other 3D fronts. I'm tempted to abandon it but don't want to at the same time. Damn sci-fi weapon that is nonsensical!

I'm sure everyone gets stuck sometimes, even the old (traditional) masters did. Surely there's more stuff to work on for your portfolio while you marinate the problematic model? :)

1 minute ago, grapen said:

I'm sure everyone gets stuck sometimes, even the old (traditional) masters did. Surely there's more stuff to work on for your portfolio while you marinate the problematic model? :)

I'm certain they did. I just feel like I have been in a rut for a couple of years now as far as 3D goes. I think you're right that I need to work on other projects to marinate this one. Thanks!

Edited by Sigma

I'm helping my 3 year old daughter and out of the blue she says 'Bro fist old man' and gives me one. I'm baffled and and while she walks away I ask her what she's going to do? She makes a fist with her right hand, pounds her chest and says "Thug Life dad' and walks on.

What have I done?

2 hours ago, Sprony said:

I'm helping my 3 year old daughter and out of the blue she says 'Bro fist old man' and gives me one. I'm baffled and and while she walks away I ask her what she's going to do? She makes a fist with her right hand, pounds her chest and says "Thug Life dad' and walks on.

What have I done?

Haha I laugh ^^ Good luck man ! 

Here, since Thursday my daughters left Lyon for a month (holidays with their grandparents) and for my wife and me it's like holidays in advance :v

LET'S PARTYYYY !!! :celebrate: