Thrik

What's going on with your life?

1 hour ago, dux said:

Broke up with my girlfriend while in the middle of trying to buy a house and keep my head above the water with work at the same time. Fuck me it's either all or nothing.

Ah crap man. Really sorry to hear it man :/

Cheers guys. It wasn't even a fight @blackdog she just doesn't have the time to commit to a relationship and wanted to take a step back. I said ok if that's what you want. What else can ya do? can't force someone to be in a relationship. So just gotta buck up and get on with it best I can and buy my god damn house :v 

6 hours ago, dux said:

Cheers guys. It wasn't even a fight @blackdog she just doesn't have the time to commit to a relationship and wanted to take a step back. I said ok if that's what you want. What else can ya do? can't force someone to be in a relationship. So just gotta buck up and get on with it best I can and buy my god damn house :v 

Best attitude EU, keep on trucking bro

1 hour ago, Sprony said:

My best friend married yesterday. After all the ceremonies there was a private dinner with his inner circle. I did a speech there, which to my relieve, was very well liked. I talked with his mother for quite some time and it turned out to be a very interesting conversation. I hadn't spoken to her in a while. You know how these things go when everyone starts living on their own so you don't have to visit them at their parents house anymore. She told me that back in the day she was very worried about her son hanging out with me. She knew I lived on my own when I was 15. She saw the wreckage that was my house when she dropped him off and of course she heard the stories about drugs and crime. She seriously considered not allowing this friendship to continue. I never knew that.

But then she took the conversation in a direction I wasn't expecting and made me aware of something I never realized. She said that she was glad that she didn't interfere, that she quickly saw how loyal I am and how very well behaved and respectful I can be despite being involved with the 'bad' things. The real kicker came at the end though. She told me she was so proud of me. That despite being left alone at such a young age, with no guidance and basically growing up on the streets, I managed to sort everything out. She complimented me on my beautiful wife and child, my job and just really said that's she truly amazed at how far I've managed to come from nothing. That I really went the distance and won. Now that my friends, melted this frozen heart of mine.

Wow! 

You need to write a book about your life, dude.

Welp, my Phone finally gave up and bricked itself after just over 3 years of use, was a old model, galaxy S2 but I liked it. Suppose it's time to actually buy a new one.

Good thing the job phone calls are done with, best let them know however.

On 14/07/2017 at 0:47 PM, dux said:

Cheers guys. It wasn't even a fight @blackdog she just doesn't have the time to commit to a relationship

Thought it might be the case since you are buying a house, but wanted to be hopeful. Seems like staying the course is the best thing. You already have eyes on some property?

Yeah half way through the purchase process. Her breakup has made things a lot more difficult to focus on though unfortunately. 

On 7/15/2017 at 7:43 AM, Sprony said:

But then she took the conversation in a direction I wasn't expecting and made me aware of something I never realized. She said that she was glad that she didn't interfere, that she quickly saw how loyal I am and how very well behaved and respectful I can be despite being involved with the 'bad' things. The real kicker came at the end though. She told me she was so proud of me. That despite being left alone at such a young age, with no guidance and basically growing up on the streets, I managed to sort everything out. She complimented me on my beautiful wife and child, my job and just really said that's she truly amazed at how far I've managed to come from nothing. That I really went the distance and won. Now that my friends, melted this frozen heart of mine.

I can imagine how it felt. My granmother told me something similiar, that she could not understand how i got to be "a good kid" when i had such a shitty past with my parents. It felt (for me) like a push to keep doing what i am doing :) Keep going strong Sprony.

21 hours ago, Bastion said:

Welp, my Phone finally gave up and bricked itself after just over 3 years of use, was a old model, galaxy S2 but I liked it. Suppose it's time to actually buy a new one.

Good thing the job phone calls are done with, best let them know however.

it fixed itself out of nowhere, bit odd but I'll roll with it.

So this woman from my thread started liking pictures on my social media (again). Started to annoy me so i set my shit to private (again), i mean come on. Let me go if you don't want me, what's the point? Why stall me and show me attention? Because she is a woman and she knows that they make guys like me hopeful. Witches.

Anyhow, a couple of hours after that she started liking my Facebook posts instead. So i set my future posts to private aswell .

I cannot figure out why she wants to show me attention, it used to make me hopeful but now it makes me feel confused. She is messing with my head. I like to think of it as she wants to make sure she is on my mind for some fucked-up reason.

So i go to the store, park my car and notice i parked almost next to her car. I keep running into that damn woman (as my sister and ex told me, it is oddly often). As i step out, i see her walking out from the store behind me (timing), i get eye contact, turn around and ignore. She was air. The minute walk into the store i felt so good. All the times ive seen her from the car, waving, making my knees shake because that what she does to me. I get spaghetti legs everytime, and i get home and i miss her again. Not this time, her tricks work no more! I walked tall, bought my shit and went home and enjoyed this feeling.

I am sorry to bring this up but i was hoping for input on her behaviour, i want to hear i am right about her trying to linger in the back of my head. Because , that shit is not normal right? 

You can take it a step further now and just block her. The stuff she is pulling is backfiring on her and just pissing you off. We all called that she one crazy mofo earlier. You're starting to see it for yourself now :)