Thrik

What's going on with your life?

19 hours ago, dux said:

30. Looking at houses trying to act like an adult. I feel like I'm creating this big illusion to the world.

Hah I've found that everybody's just faking it, no matter how confident they seem.

Nice though man. Where you thinking of buying?

On 7/2/2017 at 0:18 PM, Tisky said:

The girl from my thread started appearing in my life again after 6 months. It started with me going back on most social media, and she keeps liking my posts (even tho she is not following me), thats okay. At first i thought it was just me being hopeful of a comeback there even tho i know it's stupid. Until this week. I was about to leave from work when i saw her car from a far, drivning reaaaaally slow. So i kept my eye on it and as i exited my workplace she started driving at a normal 'pace'.

Turned into the street where i parked my car and as i got eye contact she waved and smiled. 

So now i'm mostly annoyed and irritated. 6 months, nothing and now this and stalking me / writing and liking on my social media posts.

I'm not playing that game. Even tho i miss her like crazy (still) i am tired of her shit. Her little moves makes me wonder wtf she wants from me. Whats the goddamned point. Haha jesus christ fuck women.

ur only solution now:

courtesy-fineartamerica.com_-300x200.jpg

11 hours ago, PogoP said:

Hah I've found that everybody's just faking it, no matter how confident they seem.

Nice though man. Where you thinking of buying?

It's scary to think that everyone really has no idea WTF they are doing :v 

In an upper part of town (I.E where the posh people live :v I'm srs lvl dsgnr now u see)

14 hours ago, Vilham said:

Whats the house price over there like?

Cheaper than London :v Can get a spotless 3 bed semi for around 220k

Happy 'Merica day everyone! Amexit 1776. 😆 I still have all my fingers and toes. 😎

On 6/30/2017 at 0:05 AM, MadsenFK said:

So, I've been dealing with pretty bad anxiety and REALLY BAD self-hatred for like a 1 year now, which I've grown pretty tired about tbh. All this self-hatred started out as an inside joke between me and my close friends really, which eventually over a few months made me realise how many things there's actually wrong with me, in comparison to other people with like the perfect lives, looks and shit etc etc.

Let me give you guys some examples on what I think is wrong with me:

- Rock bottom self-esteem

- Anxiety

- No social life, besides school (most of my friends prefers to just chill over discord and play games, so It's pretty hard to plan something)

- Looks (not really face, more like from the neck down. Been trying to go to the gym, but I simply do not have enough motivation at the moment)

- Negativity

There's more I'm sure, but can't think about it right now.

Basically all the things above have fucked my sleeping, and fucked my school work.

So, if there's any experts on this sort of thing, then I could really need some advice, before I actually need to go to therapy and turn my life around for real.

For the sleeping, you could try to reset your sleeping cycles. Like tiring yourself and train your brain to sleep at fixed hours with something like melatonin. Worked wonderfully for me.

As for the self esteem, the key is to ignore the rest of the world. Loads of people seem happier than they actually are. Same goes for people who seem like geniuses. Most aren't and give this illusion and the few who actually are, tend to be over critical about themselves anyway.

It's all about letting go off things if you ask me. Letting go of your image you think you have, the image of other you see, the fears etc.

Got another phone call due with Splash damage, this would be my third with them in a long and exhausting application.

Since I first applied, had a phone interview, test, face to face, a few phone calls and a lot of waiting over these four months or so.

As much as I want to be done my application and find out if I secured this job or not, it's still been a joy to talk with everyone there, talking with them the first time a couple months ago pretty much killed any anxiety I had when I first applied. Let's just hope I get this job so I can enjoying talking to them for much, much longer.

On 7/7/2017 at 11:59 AM, Bastion said:

Got another phone call due with Splash damage, this would be my third with them in a long and exhausting application.

Since I first applied, had a phone interview, test, face to face, a few phone calls and a lot of waiting over these four months or so.

As much as I want to be done my application and find out if I secured this job or not, it's still been a joy to talk with everyone there, talking with them the first time a couple months ago pretty much killed any anxiety I had when I first applied. Let's just hope I get this job so I can enjoying talking to them for much, much longer.

Good luck man. It sounds like a done deal to me. They wouldn't invest this much time in an applicant if they weren't serious about hiring him.

On 07/07/2017 at 10:59 AM, Bastion said:

Call went well, no clue if I got the job yet though.

However I think I will take a day or two off from my level routine since I'm staring blankly into my monitor. Nice chance to clear my mind and collect myself a bit from some recent chaos and enjoy the summer.

Edited by Bastion

Broke up with my girlfriend while in the middle of trying to buy a house and keep my head above the water with work at the same time. Fuck me it's either all or nothing.

Edited by dux

7 minutes ago, dux said:

Fuck me it's either all or nothing.

Fuck, sorry to hear that bro. Remember usually this shit is a pendulum and it will swing back, but I agree that when the shit starts going wrong, it's usually a wave of turds our way, I've been noticing this pattern for a while, life has many ways of testing a persons will. Either by happening nothing at all, or by having everything happen at once.

54 minutes ago, dux said:

Broke up with my girlfriend while in the middle of trying to buy a house and keep my head above the water with work at the same time. Fuck me it's either all or nothing.

I know it's overused which has made it kinda cliché, but Nietzsche wasn't lying when he wrote “What does not kill him makes him stronger.” Doesn't make it feel any less shitty though.

And yeah @[HP], when it rains, it fucking pours.