Civilization: Beyond Earth

Mazy

I hope that the AI in this is a bit more human-like than Civ 5's one. I stopped playing Civ because once you reach a certain skill level the AI becomes very predictable. I think the last difficulty I was able to play was 6, which was pretty challenging at first because all the other CIVs had pretty good initial advantages, but once I caught up with them the challenge was gone. Seems like the higher the difficulty level the more artificial advantages the AI has instead of actually becoming more intelligent. It kind of feels like playing an FPS game against bots that cheat to be more challenging.

Don't get me wrong, the AI is fucking amazing in CIV 5 and saw some major improvements in the expansions, but I'd love to see a more organic behavior from them. ;)

Also, some actual ingame shots here:

http://www.civilization.com/#screenshots

:hurry: