dux

Aww yisss. My mapcore shit came.

"The recipient was not present and has been informed. The shipment is ready for pick-up."

Usually that means I got a note in my mailbox saying I can pick it up it the nearest pick-up point (a mall). But so far, nothing :(

I had that happen to me as well, but then I got a note in my mail the next day that I could pick it up.

"The recipient was not present and has been informed. The shipment is ready for pick-up."

Usually that means I got a note in my mailbox saying I can pick it up it the nearest pick-up point (a mall). But so far, nothing :(

I had that happen to me as well, but then I got a note in my mail the next day that I could pick it up.

Yeah I finally received the note, said it was in store last Friday... I could've been wearing it all weekend god damnit!

Pics tonight or tomorrow, gotta play Diablo and not sure I can spare 5 mins lololol looootz!

Mug, really nice! Already pictures on here so I won't post it, gonna take it to the office on Monday! :)

T-shirt is 100% cotton, feels nice. The print is a bit "grainy" rather than filling up the letters evenly but it's fairly decent! Gonna be interesting to see how long it lasts in the wash.

I didn't look at the sizes when ordering (was too eager) and just ordered a Medium and it's a bit too big unfortunately. I'm guessing 4cm too wide on the shoulders and in general a bit too long/big everywhere, I guess it's American sizes. I hope the comparison pic helps you people determine what size you want (I'm 1m83). I'll probably just wear it in the weekends like most of my oversized stuff (wearing it right now while playing Diablo xD) Gonna wait to see if Thrik updates the website with slim-fit versions or might order a Small instead. Btw no harm done, I knew the size was gonna be a risk, at least I donated some to the Core ;)

PS: Sorry for the dirty mirror :(

post-17826-0-95099100-1397312996_thumb.j

Edited by Chimeray

I also bought a red t-shirt and a murg. Should be here soon... My guess is that it took 2 days to get to norway and then 14 days to get from Oslo to Drammen (30 min drive) just because Norwegian postal system is hell.

Can't find a link to the store unless I go to through the news article, and that won't be under recent news forever. Maybe a more permanent link to the store should be added? :)

Edit: bought a donation murg and a shirt

Edited by Pampers