MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

'RZL

Hi guys I just put my first map up for playtesting. If it gets accepted however I won't be able to join the playtesting due to difference in timezones so I was wondering how would I get feedback if I can't join the playtest session?

Edited by ElectroStatic

46 minutes ago, ElectroStatic said:

Hi guys I just put my first map up for playtesting. If it gets accepted however I won't be able to join the playtesting due to difference in timezones so I was wondering how would I get feedback if I can't join the playtest session?

I'm not an administrator or anything, but I do take part in the playtests regularly.

There will be replays and comments from players available to you a day or so after the playtesting session. 

I'll also try to make it to the session and give you some feedback directly in your own thread :)

Edited by Logic

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm not an administrator or anything, but I do take part in the playtests regularly.

There will be replays and comments from players available to you a day or so after the playtesting session. 

I'll also try to make it to the session and give you some feedback directly in your own thread :)

Thanks a lot!

8 hours ago, ElectroStatic said:

Playtesters are a lot more critical (to the point of being rude at times- me included :P) when the mapmaker isn't present. Keep this in mind

It's not also ideal as you can't get a dialogue going with feedback (everything is a statement rather than a potential back and forth)

1 hour ago, Vaya said:

Playtesters are a lot more critical (to the point of being rude at times- me included :P) when the mapmaker isn't present. Keep this in mind

It's not also ideal as you can't get a dialogue going with feedback (everything is a statement rather than a potential back and forth)

I understand that. However I really cannot be part of the playtest. I really want to participate but the time difference does not allow me to.