'RZL

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

36 minutes ago, Bøttn said:

Hey, i requested my map tested the 22.april, but that's friday. If posible, can we test it on thursday the 21.april?

Hey, I moved your request to thursday. Still have to verify if your map is ready for playtesting though. Also, please create a MapCore thread first, and gather some feedback on there.

To everyone: 

Sorry, the demos are broken as of now and I know no solution to it. Please hit me up if you got an idea on how to fix them and we'll try to work it out.

Cheers

58 minutes ago, 'RZL said:

Hey, I moved your request to thursday. Still have to verify if your map is ready for playtesting though. Also, please create a MapCore thread first, and gather some feedback on there.

To everyone: 

Sorry, the demos are broken as of now and I know no solution to it. Please hit me up if you got an idea on how to fix them and we'll try to work it out.

Cheers

Okey nice! 

You mean like this? 

Hello mapcore friends! We're planning on doing a 5on5 competitive playtest of de_agency once again tonight (21 CET regular playtesting time). Legendary Eagle - Supreme Master skill range. Lemme know if you're game. :)

On 22/05/2016 at 8:53 PM, Puddy said:

Thanks for playing peeps! Lemme know if you have any feedback!

One thing I felt from the two playtests that Long A felt a little too disconnected from the rest of the map- you have the main route to the far right of T spawn (quite far from the rest of the action) and one connector in mid that could be missed by new players as it's small and partially hidden by the balcony.

I would possibly rework the mid to long A connector to make it larger and feel more like a main route- not sure how it would work but in theory but I think it could allow CTs to push up long A to support mid players where required. A risky rotation with good rewards and could potentially fix the highlighted issues with mid.

Someone else said that they though mid's issue was it was the only part of the map copied verbatim from CS_agency. It worked well there because the terrorists had a strong defending position- it may need to be reworked to give CTs more of an advantage.