'RZL

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

15 minutes ago, Drakeee said:

I'm on now for the playtest - is anyone available or all watching the major? :o

We're on the server now, where are you at?

Edit: Nvm, you showed up :cool:

6 hours ago, Drakeee said:

Heyo

Thanks again for the test last night, was fun! :)

Do I need to request the feedback in here?

the feedback files from the playtest are uploaded now. You can find the link to the files in the first post of this thread.

19 minutes ago, Puddy said:

Since the last De_Agency test was a bit... one-sided ( :D ) we are doing one more tomorrow (wednesday) at 21! 5on5 Legendary Eagle - Supreme.

Let me know if you are interested. :)

I'm not that good a player (not ranked that high at all), but if you miss one person at the last minute I'd be happy to join! :)

4 hours ago, Puddy said:

Since the last De_Agency test was a bit... one-sided ( :D ) we are doing one more tomorrow (wednesday) at 21! 5on5 Legendary Eagle - Supreme.

Let me know if you are interested. :)

Postponing this cause the changes aren't done yet! 

I won't be able to make it to the playtest of my map personally as the time differences put it just after midnight for me; just thought i should let you guys know

Thank you to everyone involved in organizing and maintaining this. Super helpful.

Edit: Also, I would like the files associated with piranesi whenever they're available. thanks again

Edited by Mondy00

On 4/14/2016 at 4:46 AM, 4qker said:

Hey just wondering when i can expect the demo files to be up on the google drive, do i have to request it? thanks :)

On 4/14/2016 at 10:17 PM, Mondy00 said:

Thank you to everyone involved in organizing and maintaining this. Super helpful.

Edit: Also, I would like the files associated with piranesi whenever they're available. thanks again

Hey, sorry for the delay. The files are uploaded now. You can find the link in the first post of this thread.

Thankyou again for playtesting my map, to all who attended and to RZL for setting it up; but I have a Dilemma. 10 seconds before the match resets (warmup 0:11) i get an error, "Cl_flushentitypacket; Update delta not found". it shows up in red in the top right corner, and spams itself in console. the demo freezes up, players glitch out and stop moving, and so on and so forth. i did my own research into what this might be and how to fix it myself and found that it happens to old demo files when they aren't compatible with the newest version of the game. well, that cannot be the problem as the playtest was only 2 days ago. So i dug around some more and found that if it's happening to new demo files, the demo file must be corrupted. Ofcourse this is horrible news as i would either have to schedule another playtest and have the first go in vain; OR

~Pause for plan to intensify~

I could make the plea to RZL to either send the demo in a different format (convert to video) or try to reupload it. I have no idea if either solution will work.

So that's what i'll have to do.

RZL, organizer of playtests, patron saint of feedback

I humbly ask of thee to test the .dem file and see if it is corrupted on your end. if so, i'll schedule another playtest in a month or two, if not, i'd like to PM about a solution that leaves me with a working .dem file. Thankyou in advance, regardless of outcome.

On 16/4/2016 at 2:45 PM, 4qker said:

So i dug around some more and found that if it's happening to new demo files, the demo file must be corrupted. Ofcourse this is horrible news as i would either have to schedule another playtest and have the first go in vain

Don't worry, this also happened to me on my first playtest, as well to some other people if you go back a few pages on this thread. It sucks, but they are probably aware of the issue already.

44 minutes ago, Lykrast said:

Don't worry, this also happened to me on my first playtest, as well to some other people if you go back a few pages on this thread. It sucks, but they are probably aware of the issue already.

I figured I was doing something wrong, but my playtest demo seems to be corrupted as well. It just kind of crashes after warmup. Didn't get any useful info after that. Don't know what to do