'RZL

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

On 28/03/2016 at 6:37 PM, 'RZL said:

Sorry about the corrupted file, seems to happen sometimes unfortunately. I know of no way to solve this problem :/

And yeah, I noticed the terribly large filesize and >90% of it would be an empty server, because the recording didn't seem to stop after everyone left. I'll try to prevent this from happening again, maybe it also reduces the chances of corruption.

Same thing seems to have happened to mine. Unfortunately I timed out after about 5 minutes so didn't manage to get much feedback from gameplay (plus me playing on my laptop was probably ruining balance), although the text chat is still present so I might get some limited use from that. Would there be any issue in me submitting it for Thursday exactly as was (unless there was anything majorly wrong with it)? I wont be able to play but can drag a friend in to play instead and answer any questions he relays to me :P

6 minutes ago, Jacket said:

Same thing seems to have happened to mine. Unfortunately I timed out after about 5 minutes so didn't manage to get much feedback from gameplay (plus me playing on my laptop was probably ruining balance), although the text chat is still present so I might get some limited use from that. Would there be any issue in me submitting it for Thursday exactly as was (unless there was anything majorly wrong with it)? I wont be able to play but can drag a friend in to play instead and answer any questions he relays to me :P

Sorry, but we won't playtest a map that is the same it was the last time. Please keep working on your map until you submit again. You can simplify your map quite a bit for example, as the flow of it was pretty unintuitive. There was also headpeek cover at some locations which you should remove imo.

Really sorry to do this but I've been roped into a work thing on Thursday night, can I postpone til Sunday? de_otocec_v1 :(

Or actually, I suppose I don't need to be there - I can just gather the feedback afterwards?

Edited by Drakeee

5 hours ago, Drakeee said:

Really sorry to do this but I've been roped into a work thing on Thursday night, can I postpone til Sunday? de_otocec_v1 :(

Or actually, I suppose I don't need to be there - I can just gather the feedback afterwards?

Yes, you can do that, but it's always nicer to have the mapper take part in the playtest, as it also motivates the playtesters to give more feedback. There is also no guarantee that the replay works. I'd suggest to postpone your submission until Sunday.

I happen to have some problems with my demo file too (de_aftermath_a5), once the warmup ends, everything stops moving, despite the chat, killfeed, bomb planted notifications and round win notifications still working. Also, it displays in red in the top right hand corner "WARNING: CL_FlushEntityPacket, Update delta not found".

Edited by Lykrast

1 hour ago, Puddy said:

Hey testers! We're doing a 5on5 competitive playtest of de_agency tonight at 21 CET (normal playtesting time)! Ranks will be around Legendary Eagle - Supreme. Let me know if you wanna participate! :)

I would like to :D

I am legendarisk ögla mästare

On Saturday, April 02, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Puddy said:

Hey testers! We're doing a 5on5 competitive playtest of de_agency tonight at 21 CET (normal playtesting time)! Ranks will be around Legendary Eagle - Supreme. Let me know if you wanna participate! :)

Didn't saw that soon enough but interested in seeing how it's like. Is there a link to the bsp to look it up by myself ? :)