'RZL

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

Could you add the demo and feedback regarding de_tunguska, if there is any ? Thanks in advance.

(I'm just asking because the faq says, that I should request the demo to be uploaded. Actually I don't know how up to date that is.)

Could you add the demo and feedback regarding de_tunguska, if there is any ? Thanks in advance.

(I'm just asking because the faq says, that I should request the demo to be uploaded. Actually I don't know how up to date that is.)

Yeah, it's still up to date, just so I can get reminded by it. Your files are uploaded now.

Edited by 'RZL

Hi, are you still doing playtest? This thread seems kind of dead, but if there is a spot for tonight I would love to playtest my map.

Edit: I found the links on the first page and applied for a playtest but i realized only after that today was full. I would like to switch my application for next thursday, on the 6th.

Edited by yukari

I was wondering why my map is taking a bit of time to be checked, and, is it because something is the matter or that you just haven't got around to checking it yet?

Hey, sorry, I didn't get around to checking it yet. I'll try to get it done this evening.

I was wondering why my map is taking a bit of time to be checked, and, is it because something is the matter or that you just haven't got around to checking it yet?

I just walked through your map. There were some issues i had with it, you can find them under "Status 1" on the schedule. These issues should be fairly easy to fix, so please take care of them and then we can playtest your map. If you got any further questions or input please send me a PM here on MapCore.

I just walked through your map. There were some issues i had with it, you can find them under "Status 1" on the schedule. These issues should be fairly easy to fix, so please take care of them and then we can playtest your map. If you got any further questions or input please send me a PM here on MapCore.

Ah, yes, thanks. I was wondering if that was going to be an issue. I'll fix it. Do I have to re-submit it when it is done? Or should I just tell you when I fix it?

Ah, yes, thanks. I was wondering if that was going to be an issue. I'll fix it. Do I have to re-submit it when it is done? Or should I just tell you when I fix it?

You can just tell me and I'll verify.

Hi, I noticed that my map couldn't be tested yesterday. Is there anything I can do at this point? The map works fine for me, even on a fresh install, so I don't see where the problem could be.

Hi, I noticed that my map couldn't be tested yesterday. Is there anything I can do at this point? The map works fine for me, even on a fresh install, so I don't see where the problem could be.

The map crashed my computer multiple times when trying to load up the map. After trying three times I informed 'RZL about the situation, and we decided to pull the map from the playtest. In my experience, crashes like this most commonly happen due mistakes when packing the bsp.