MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

​could you check this in game with map_showspawnpoints ?

​You could do that but it would require me to search the map for any misplaced spawns also. When I load up the map I turn on sv_cheats 1, mp_warmup_pausetimer 99,  bot_stop 1, bot_quota 40. I will then look at the mini map to see if there are any misplaced spawns and buy an item from spawn. I then repeat this for the other side. If you map looks trust worthy I will leave here, and not fly around the map looking for deathpits, staircase bomb sites, freak brush work, and other oddities.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today marks my three year anniversary of hosting playtests for MapCore. I think this is a good time for me to go into retirement and hand the organization over to a suitable successor. And the su

I would like to thank you for your diligent work hosting the server. You have been very generous and patient and I am certain a lot of Mapcore mappers are very thankful for your service. I know I am!

PSA: New Playtest Plugin! Those of you who attended the last playtests might have noticed already, we're using a new plugin for our playtests! Splewis, one of the greatest plugin creators for Counter

Posted Images

I've got the slot on 06/16 (de_copper) and I also happened to get a slot on the reddit list on the same date.

Since I can't attend both at (nearly) the same time I'm going to pass my mapcore-slot on to people who are looking for a playtest next week.

Of course, If there is nobody who wants it, you could start playing and I join in as soon as I'm out of there. But I don't want to hog the slot with that contest around.

Sorry if that causes any inconveniences.

I had a typo, the file is called de_alps instead of de:alps

Also, if I simply add a suffix to the end of the filename is that going to work, or do I need to recompile? And why is this required?

​It's not going to work for stuff like the radar, seems to generally work for me for materials, model materials and models though

Also, if I simply add a suffix to the end of the filename is that going to work, or do I need to recompile? And why is this required?

​recompile to be on the safe side. it's not the best start to a playtest if the map is corrupt.

I've got the slot on 06/16 (de_copper) and I also happened to get a slot on the reddit list on the same date.

Since I can't attend both at (nearly) the same time I'm going to pass my mapcore-slot on to people who are looking for a playtest next week.

Of course, If there is nobody who wants it, you could start playing and I join in as soon as I'm out of there. But I don't want to hog the slot with that contest around.

Sorry if that causes any inconveniences.

No problem, thanks for letting us know.

A recompile is recommended.

A suffix is needed, because if you want to playtest your map again and submit the map with the same file name people will get conflicting map files when trying to join the server.

A recompile is recommended.

A suffix is needed, because if you want to playtest your map again and submit the map with the same file name people will get conflicting map files when trying to join the server.

​Okay thanks will fix it in a few hours (compile takes a while)

I see de_nerone took the June 16th spot. Could I get de_shipyard to changed to June 21, please? Or do you want me to submit another form response?

​That has been done. You still need to change your download link, as it is not public. 

• 'RZL unpinned this topic