MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today marks my three year anniversary of hosting playtests for MapCore. I think this is a good time for me to go into retirement and hand the organization over to a suitable successor. And the su

I would like to thank you for your diligent work hosting the server. You have been very generous and patient and I am certain a lot of Mapcore mappers are very thankful for your service. I know I am!

PSA: New Playtest Plugin! Those of you who attended the last playtests might have noticed already, we're using a new plugin for our playtests! Splewis, one of the greatest plugin creators for Counter

Posted Images

Any chance i could have my map PlayTested here on Mapcore :) I've had this map in a block out state for alittle as i havent been about too keep developing it untill now. I cant wait for it too be tested if you accept.. Thank you and let me know if its possible.

​Any map can be playtested, read the post to see what you have to do

Submitted my map. Download file has all radar content and .kv etc. but they're all packed into the map already anyways. Noticed just now that Daruth and I both applied for the second playtest on the 6/9 date. If his map is accepted for that date first then I'll gladly take the next date (The 11th I believe?)

Just realized I had packed a different version of the radar. This link should fix that issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B29xbu6_0oAjOHNmdW51M2w1ZzA/view

Not sure what the spawns comment is though? There's never been an issue with spawns that I've had.

​Do you have at least 20 spawns? It's because the server has 20 slots and if there isn't 20 spawns, only a certain amount of people can play. Regarding visibility, did you not see the post I made in your thread? I outlined various areas of bad visibility, I would maybe fix them to allow for a less frustrating play-test.

Edited by DooM

​Do you have at least 20 spawns? It's because the server has 20 slots and if there isn't 20 spawns, only a certain amount of people can play. Regarding visibility, did you not see the post I made in your thread? I outlined various areas of bad visibility, I would maybe fix them to allow for a less frustrating play-test.

I do have 10 and 10 on each side. That comment came off the list with the update I gave so not sure what was wrong the first time. Yours being the longest post I attempted to fix as many as the peek spots and crate issues as possible and pretty much everything you posted so it should be good at least in those spots. 

I do have 10 and 10 on each side. That comment came off the list with the update I gave so not sure what was wrong the first time. Yours being the longest post I attempted to fix as many as the peek spots and crate issues as possible and pretty much everything you posted so it should be good at least in those spots. 

​You may have 10 spawns on each side but only 8 work on CT side and 9 on T side.

• 'RZL unpinned this topic