MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

'RZL

PSA: New Playtest Plugin!

Those of you who attended the last playtests might have noticed already, we're using a new plugin for our playtests! Splewis, one of the greatest plugin creators for Counter-Strike, was so free to create a plugin especially for our needs.

Here's what it does:

• You can submit feedback throughout the whole playtest, just type !gf!fb!feedback and attach your feedback. Like this: "!fb make this map less fnuggi sided!"

Warmup:

• Automatically starts as soon as the first player joins
  • Once 10 players are on the server, the warmup time resets to 5 minutes
  • Everyone is invincible
  • You can buy anywhere
  • Every player is solid
  • When the warmup time is over the game starts with three restarts and the playtest config is loaded

Polls:

• Polls are given at the 2nd and 2nd-to-last round of the playtest automatically. First poll is about the first impression of the map. Second poll is about the layout.

Log Files:

• The whole chat gets logged
  • Feedback posted via !feedback etc. gets logged into a seperate file
  • Polls also get logged in their own file
  • All log files will be uploaded to the mapcore drive folder, together with the automatically recorded demos if requested.

Feel free to drop some feedback about the plugin here or via PM.

It is open-source and free to use for anyone who wants to host their own playtests.

You can find the plugin here: https://github.com/splewis/csgo-map-testing

Something seems to be way fucked up with fastdl.  I download maps so slowly that I'm lucky to get in by the second round.  Is it supposed to download both the bz2 and bsp?

Is it possible to make spec chat go out to all?  It really sucks to get stuck in the 21st slot and not be able to chat even.

Edited by DrywallDreams

I'm not sure if it's free, but can I have a playtest tomorrow, thursday on the 18th March (at 21:00 CET) for my map de_pontifici? (). It'll be the only time I can playtest before the end of the deadline. Otherwise, no problems :)

(I'll make sure to have a radar and 20 playerslots ready by tomorrow!)

Edited by JorisCeoen