knj

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Just seen it.

Impressive. Although it must be recognised that every AC game had an impressive amount of detail in the environments. We'll see what's gonna really be in the final version, especially in light of the recent mishaps on WD.

Anyway, i have a great sense of deja vu with the first ever reveal trailer that started it all.

At first I was like "woooah this looks awesome" but then I got skeptical because ubi always announces their games with fake ingame videos. Anyway, what the hell, gave it the benefit of doubt. And then I saw the real screenshots and my excitement vanished: http://kotaku.com/leaked-images-reveal-one-of-this-falls-two-assassins-1547111652

The pace of these games is just exhausting. That said, Ubi seems to be ridiculously fast at pumping them out to levels I still can't get my head around, so I'd expect the finished game to look far better than those leaked shots — they seem more like basic block-outs to me.