[CS:GO]de_zoo

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all!   Been working on this for a while now, thought it's about time I make a topic for it. Everything is still heavily WIP, but I just wanted to start getting feedback.   The map is set in a z

Been a while since I posted an update, so here we go.   Mapcore easter egg      Redone the enclosure on the left. I've moved it up a bit, so it's more visible. Supposed to be for meerkats!  

I'm pretty much ready for a 5 vs 5 playtest Did another clipping pass, with help from Exodus and Fnuggi. Thanks again! I changed the lighting to a warmer colour.     These giant windows are now

Posted Images

I was looking for Counter Strike Online 2 (it was suggested in another topic (wip in wip) and the game have a map called aquarium and it reminds me a part of your map : 

It does have a bunch of similarities in common with a part of mid :)

Could help in making that area a bit more interesting. Thanks for sharing!

New signs, signs and signs! :)

M6sqYSC.jpg

C81aArR.jpg

Can I say something a little controversial here?

I don't like the signs :X I also don't like that they're attached to a light-post pole type of thing. I think it will annoy players, and it doesn't look too sharp either. Furthermore, I don't think they actually would aid in player navigation since they're so overwhelming to look at.

I think a simple plaque and/or something attached to a nearby wall would be far superior.

I don't like the signs :X I also don't like that they're attached to a light-post pole type of thing. I think it will annoy players, and it doesn't look too sharp either. Furthermore, I don't think they actually would aid in player navigation since they're so overwhelming to look at.

I think a simple plaque and/or something attached to a nearby wall would be far superior.

Off course, the topic is here for feedback :)

The idea behind the signs was generally this: players should only take into account the red signs (A and B), the others are just eyecandy/ambient atmosphere.

I agree they'll probably come across overwhelming or even a bit unclear to players (at first?).

The method of putting navigational aid on this map is arguably what has been discussed most, which I didn't expect beforehand :P

Thanksf for the feedback!

The idea behind the signs was generally this: players should only take into account the red signs (A and B), the others are just eyecandy/ambient atmosphere.

The idea is nice, but it's confusing then, that there are more colors than just red and white. So people won't actually notice the meaning of it.

What i don't like about the signs is the placement of the one next to CT spawn. When rotating, you hate every little piece which is in your way. And this one kinda is. I'd move it closer to the wall instead.

Some other nitpicky thing: The restroom sign next to T spawn is confusing me with its direction. There is a closer restroom hut behind the pickup there :D (If i remember correctly)