DE_CROWN

FMPONE

Hey guys, one of my proudest moments here. Been a long journey, Volcano and I are so thrilled to be ready to play this with you once and for all :)

ghTfHyO.jpg

ohY7Rtq.jpg

FqXmeSE.jpg

jntq3uh.jpg

T2T75RT.jpg

fTfbGwA.jpg

MNRCYwG.jpg

A bomb defusal map set in Barcelona, Spain.

"Terrorists are on a mission to obliterate an oasis of world heritage in Barcelona."

Please support and download the map at:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=239672577

PC GAMER article Part 2 available here:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/03/18/building-crown-part-two-layout-design-textures-and-the-hammer-editor

Is there a way to watch scrims/pugs on de_crown, in order to have a better understanding of your design choices? (can't wait 3rd part ! :P )Right now, It feels like rotate time are too much (roughly 20 seconds to get to Bombsite A from B , CT rotating counter-clockwise).

I wonder what would be the effect of moving "Underpass" to "Sniper" ,so that it is linking Courtyard and Sniper in a more direct path between both bombsites and making backstabbing possibilities like in de_inferno (one of your main inspiration)

I  really like the changes you have made since rc2 (walls on both bridges, breakable vent and the new path into B from ct-spawn. That nade spot over Squeaky will probably be crucial for terrorists, to be able to breach "Upper".

Superb environment! Readability is great except maybe for the very dark wooden doors/stairs near ct spawn (lil bit nit picky)

Also, is it intended to be able to plant bomb so that a terrorist that is outside Double-Doors at bombsite A, have a direct line of sight from that door hole? (easy wall spot as well)

Final crit: Those flags move way too much compared to  the trees, other static hanging eye candy stuff or even the soundscapes!

Congrats on the release, can't wait for the 3rd part.

Edited by tr0nic