Batman: Arkham Knight

blackdog

​No man, that was with the PS3. Even Carmack said it was more difficult to program for. The PS4 is specifically designed to make it more compatible with PC architecture. Hence the enormous indie influx!

I well know that ;) what I mean is that PS' architecture changed dramatically, hence companies must have to go through a (costly, painful) refactoring process -- because few at this point would start developing a totally new engine just because there's a new generation, everybody is doing incremental upgrades.

Testing the new tech on a proven product, instead of something daunting like a new franchise, sure helps, both for learning purposes and economically.

Another insider video shows for the first time a Riddler's track challenge

also explained a couple features/gadgets the batmobile has that weren't mentioned before.

Also realised today that the release date is the same of my first anniversary with my gf... I'm afraid no D1 play session for me :v

Edited by blackdog

I have a dilemma.

As previously stated, I preordered the game from Amazon for 28£, is gonna be one of the few copies printed for PC as I ordered very early.

Today I found out that Green Man Gaming has a discount of 40%, which brings the fully digital copy to 20£. The complete edition with season pass 47£ (61£ on Steam).

Not sure if just keep it as it is -- it's gonna be quicker to install.
Or cancel the order and then get either version on GMG.

Opinions?

I've canceled Amazon's and went with GMG… in the end I'll turn the savings to the Season Pass.

It's very annoying tho that they messed up so much with exclusive content for any possible retailer; was not clear if the PC version from Amazon would get the Batmobile skin like it is advertised for console.