shnytzl

CS:GO Stickers

Is seriously no one picking up reneGABES?! That's amazing!

Thanks; unfortunately (and surprisingly) the Renegabes stickers are the least rated items in my workshop. I would presume this is because they draw on retro pop culture that is outside of the scope of the core audiences' recollection, and so only a small number of users can relate to it. When putting them together I was constantly smiling - but they've become a joke no one else really gets! My initial plan was to make an entire collection of them -- but based on the lukewarm reaction I can't really warrant putting the time in, unless just to amuse myself!

I think the likeness isn't quite there enough for people to recognize personally, it's close but no cigar for me

Already upvoted! i think this sticker is pretty cool :) Funny idea and very good execution :) Congrats!

And i jsut have uploaded a new sticker. It was an idea i had a long time ago (maybe around 4 months) but it was frozen inside my sketchbook...

So if you interested, please check it out on workshop. Thanks! :3

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

Additional images:

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

Already upvoted! i think this sticker is pretty cool :) Funny idea and very good execution :) Congrats!

And i jsut have uploaded a new sticker. It was an idea i had a long time ago (maybe around 4 months) but it was frozen inside my sketchbook...

So if you interested, please check it out on workshop. Thanks! :3

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

Additional images:

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

nice job! I really like it :D

only critique is the AA around the letters, it's very jaggy. Anything you can do about that? Might only be my OCD kicking in...

Hummmm good question.

There are some points:
1- maybe you can see this jaggyness on the foil version or on the paper back version too? Can be a problem with the normal map.

2- if this is not a problem on the normal, it's more like to letters silhouette; this suppose to be more like rough finish, like hand made aesthetics. But this can be misunderstood, of course :)

Thanks for pointing that out! i'll think about this artifact/aesthetics problem :)